What is everyone eating today?

Hi
I have an actifry and have never thought of doing homemade chips using Frylight in it, i normally use olive oil....
How do they taste and how many sprays do you use?
thanks

Sorry for delay :eek:
I use Olive oil ( like today ) when I havent used any syns but they work really well with frylight too for a completely syn free lunch / dinner :D

Claire
x

Brekkie : 2 Weetabix B and 350ml Skimmed Milk A
Fat Free Fromage Frais with Options Sachet ( 2 Syn )
Lunch: Homemade Quiche with toms, courgette, peppers, onions, mushrooms and Quorn Sausages.
Pineapple, Apple, Kiwi and Shape Longlasting
Dinner: Chicken stuffed with 2 Babybell Light ( 4 Syn ) wrapped in Bacon, Actify Chips ( 1 tsp Olive Oil 2 Syn ) and very large salad.
Plus 200ml Skimmed Milk ( 3 Syn )
Total Syns: 11

All yummy :D

Claire

Brekkie - porridge made with hex a milk (and some sugar) 3 syns - but oh so worth it

Lunch - omelette with bacon and tomato

Dinner - irish stew made with baby carrots, baby potatoes and shallots :) i am really looking forward to it :)

Will have a wee glass of wine and curly wurly later too for syns :) and possibly snack on fruit all day - i have apples and grapes in.

Lunch - philly light with garlic and herbs, salmon, pasta and green stuff hehe
yogurt and fruit

how many syns are in the philly light with Garlic and herbs?

today i've had

breakfast - actimel 0.1% fat (1.5syns) and an apple
lunch - 3 ryvitas (HeB) and 3 laughing cow light (HeA) with cucumber and tomatoes
snacks - fruit salad consisting of apple, grape, satsuma, strawberry, melon (orange and green)
dinner- tonight we're having cajun chicken skewers with potatoe wedges. I'm thinking of doing some kind of vegetable side but not sure what? any ideas?

Mint Hifi Bar HEXB
Omelette with mushrooms onions and cherry toms
Pasta, 1/2 tin tomatoes, be good to yourself Ham, a FF Cherry Activia and fresh Pineapple
3 tbsp skimmed milk 1.5syn(i think)
Dinner will be Salmon with something, probably rice, lemon juice, green beans and tomatoes or a side salad

I had porridge made with water for brekkie,
lots of fruit, packet of bertolli chilli for snacks,
tuna with couscous watercress, spring onion, tom and cuc and lettuce beetroot and sweetcorn,hartleys jelly for lunch
Tea will be beef casserole with jacket potato and cabbage and carrots etc
and probably with a yoghurt...maybe a hifi bar and a options hot choc for my syns.....
However I survive on this diet I do not know...I am so deprived ;)

Breakfast - 2 poached eggs on 2 small toast with rocket and tomato

Lunch - roasted sweet potato and spinach frittata with tinned tomatoes and an activia FF yoghurt

Dinner - lamb and barley casserole (lamb, pearl barley, swede, carrot, onion, garlic, tomato puree and lamb stock) served with broccoli and savoy cabbage.

This has been in the slow cooker since 9am and it looks and smells divine!

I'm having a bowl of berries and FF yoghurt for supper.

syns are lemsips!

28G = 4SYNS
but on a green day you can have 57g for an HEXA and on a red HEXB 57g.

how many syns are in the philly light with Garlic and herbs?

today i've had

breakfast - actimel 0.1% fat (1.5syns) and an apple
lunch - 3 ryvitas (HeB) and 3 laughing cow light (HeA) with cucumber and tomatoes
snacks - fruit salad consisting of apple, grape, satsuma, strawberry, melon (orange and green)
dinner- tonight we're having cajun chicken skewers with potatoe wedges. I'm thinking of doing some kind of vegetable side but not sure what? any ideas?

Going out to the Harvester with the girls for tea tonight so I'm going to go with being on EE so I can have the simply chicken (skin removed of course) with a jacket potato and LOTS of visits to the salad bar.

Breakfast - 2 poached eggs, 2 small toast, rocket and tomato
Lunch - veg dahl and activia yoghurt
Dinner - leek and pea risotto with salad

Green day for me today :)

lunch - porridge (i feel sick cause of the flu)
dinner - lamb shack, brochalli, sprouts, cabbage, spudies, carrots
yogut and fruit snack (if i can face it!)

i don't know what to have for lunch. so far today i've only had an actimel (1.5syns) and a banana and some grapes.

i never realised philli light with garlic and cheese can be a HEA or B! wow!

oh ok that makes sense! thank you! brilliant!

28G = 4SYNS
but on a green day you can have 57g for an HEXA and on a red HEXB 57g.

Sorry but this is incorrect information with regards to light philadelphia or other soft cheese.

To clarify, you can have 57g of medium fat soft cheese as a B choice on a green day only.

Going out to the Harvester with the girls for tea tonight so I'm going to go with being on EE so I can have the simply chicken (skin removed of course) with a jacket potato and LOTS of visits to the salad bar.

Be careful with this, I was in a harvester in Hertfordshire a couple of weeks back, and saw the chefs spraying oil on chicken fillets before they grilled it - :eek:

Be careful with this, I was in a harvester in Hertfordshire a couple of weeks back, and saw the chefs spraying oil on chicken fillets before they grilled it - :eek:

I am off to the Harvester tonight and I usually have the 'simply chicken' and then take the skin off. Did the chicken fillet also have skin on, and therefore, if you remove it then it would be OK?

i ended up getting Ainsley Harriott Cous cous (0.5syns) and some prawns and adding 1 tbsp of Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5syns) was all very nice :)

Back