What is everyone eating today?

Red day today for me for a change
Brekkie: 4 Ryvita dark rye (B), laughing cow light blue cheese (A) sliced apple
Dinner: Coronation chicken with cooked chicken breast, dried apricots (B) mayo (3 syns) curry powder and coriander served with red onion and lettuce
Tea: Chicken Cacciatore out of the SW mag with broccoli
Snacks: Half a galia melon, a pomegranite and a creme egg (8.5)

ee today:-
l, variety of fruit, chicken, splendidsnack (7.5), muller light yog
d, rice with different veg and potatoe and leek soup with brown ww bread (b) and hot choc in the evening (2) :)

I didnt know that you were allowed 2 of each HEX choices on success express!!! I supose i just got use to EE

I did success express the week before last and it worked really well!! Until i went out for my wkend!!

x

Oh yes indeedy!! I had a cheese sandwich for supper last night - because I jolly well could!! :D

Its weigh in day for me so being extra frugal:
B - Apple
L - Ham Salad with EL Salad cream
D - (after SW and i get so excited when i have this!) 4 slices of toast w.2 ELCow (half HEA, rest on cups of coffee), 4 LF sausages (2 syns) 4 rashers of bacon, a small fried red onion, grated cheese (HEA) finished with squirt of ketchup (1or2 syns)and a squirt of french mustard (1or2 syns).

I have had terrible taunts today. Danishes on the office floor (resisted but did pick a flake of almond when i walked past!) Cake Trolley, every Thursday it comes round, I refused choice of Choc Meringue and Banana Cake, and also colleagues birthday so he has bought a Pauls Strawberry Flan and Chocolate Gateux - I AM IN HELL!

NAUGHTYNESS ALERT - I have just stolen a danish and wrapped it up for after my dinner this evening - bad or treat?? ?

haha! love it! do you REALLY want it? you can treat yourself if you do, but if you don't eat it i bet you'll pat yourself on the back tomorrow :)

NAUGHTYNESS ALERT - I have just stolen a danish and wrapped it up for after my dinner this evening - bad or treat?? ?
A medium sized danish is 19 syns, a large one is 30

If I were to have it, I would knock the syns off next weeks allowance- don't let it fall into the post weigh-in black hole!

Either eat it, enjoy every mouthful and syn it OR bin it and just enjoy your lovely on-plan dinner

Good luck for WI

I have actually taken two medium sized ones (my head is now rather low!). Am I not the only one who treats themselves after weigh in? Maybe I should start a new thread for this burning question!

my friend Anna does every week, it's totally up to you! if you're losing still then why not?! :)

Extra easy day for me, and also weigh in night!!

b - coffee, then rushed off out for a few hours and forgot
l - 4 ryvita with 5 extra light laughing cow triangles, 2 sausages (2)
d - home made sausage casserole with sweet potato topping and veg (will have to wait till after wi abouy 8.30 :( :( )

extra easy day for me as im off out tonight.

not had breakie yet, had a ff actimel though (1.5syns)
had a nice gym session this morning, bike for 5, cross trainer for 10 and treadmill for 20. 75 sit ups that nearly killed me, then a 15 minute swim. lovely!

for lunch i have left over quorn pasta with tomato ragu and a side salad.

tonight im going to prezzo. i cant' decide between the aribiatta pasta, the speghetti with prawns or a chicken dish. hmmmm

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Whole meal toast - 1B
Marmite
Flora light - 2tsp - 1 syn

Lunch
Lettuce, tomato, gherkin, sp onion, celery, hard boiled egg, sweetcorn
Tesco bbq chicken - 1/2 syn

Dinner
Rump Steak
cous cous Ainsley - 1/2 syn
Broccili, cauliflower, carrot
28g Cheese 1A

Snacks
Banana, plum, activia

Red Day :)

B - Porridge & ss milk (HEa)

L - Rump Steak & Salad

D - More Steak, lol (love the morrison's offer!!). Tonight it was stir-fried with Mushrooms, Garlic, Onion, Peppers, Green Beans, Sugar Snap Peas & lots of soy sauce! Yummy :D
Followed by a nice WW yogurt.

Snacks - Banana's, Apple & Grapes.

EE for me
Brekkie - Options Porridge, VLF Fromage Frais, Scan Bran and Marmite.

Lunch - Ainsley Harriott Blue Cheese and Broc Risotto ( Not impressed ), Broccoli and Runner Beans. Apple and Pineapple

Dinner - Spaghetti Carbonara - Bacon, Onion, Spaghetti, Egg and Parmesan.

Syns - Options 2, Alpen Light 3, Risotto 2.5 and 28g Parmesan 6
Total 13.5

Breakfast: Chopped apple, strawberrys, grapes, rasberrys, kiwi fruit, 1 vanilla mullerlight sprinkled with cinnamon Syn free

Dinner; griddled chicken sandwhich in 3 slices of weight watchers brown danish, with lettuce, and cucumber Light mayo (1syn) with carrot sticks, grapes and cherry toms.

Tea: Quorn Spaghetti Bolognese and cheese HEA made with red pepper, red onion, mushrooms, wochester sauce, balsamic vingegar, basil, garlic, garlic italian, oregano and tinned toms. Syn free

and iv had some choc mini eggs. 5 syns.

6 syns for the day

extra easy for me today

b, toast (b)
l, orange pepper stuffed with ainsley's tomatoe couscous (0.5)
d, sweet chilli (3) prawns with veg and rice
s, milk 250ml (b) teas's, french fries (4.5), 2 hot chocolates (4)

Back