What is your goal? Weight/dress size/date?

I'd like to be 11st give or take half a stone... This makes me a very comfortable size 12 :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all,

I'd like to be below 9st 4lbs which would make me a size 10 exactly. I was 9st for 10 years until I had kids. Would like to fit into the old clothes but they've probably all gone out of fashion now. I don't know what shape my body will be in when the fat melts away. I'd say there will be lots of exercise required to find a decent shape no matter what the final weight.

Did you see this chart -
Photographic Height/Weight Chart

Its fun to browse through it.
Belle

Wow Ballerine I just looked at the height/weight photos... puts it all into perspective thank you for that link

Last edited:
Thanks Mandy, I love that chart. I spent hours looking at photos the first time I found it.

Belle

I want to be a comfortable size 10 and I remember being about 10 stone at one point before when I was this size so going for that

lnitially l wanted to be a dress size 10. I have gone from a dress size 24 to a 14, jeans size 26 to 18 and jeggings size 16.... Am not sure I still want to be a size 10 anymore, my tummy skin is quite loose and more weight loss will not be a good sight. Maybe just dress size 12 for me will do :). x x

I want to be a size 12 jeans and approx 11 stone in weight. Only on day 2 so; got a long journey ahead but I am determined to get there ;-)

I'd like to be a 10/12 - currently i'm a 16, and I just want to be comfy in my clothes so I can wear nice things this summer. I'm only 5ft 2" so a size 16 feels too big for me.
I can't wait to go out feeling less self conscious, so as soon as I can lose it the better :superwoman:
I start on Monday 2nd April......getting geared up now,

my box of goodies arrived today:checkmark: , Got new scales :checkmark:, Going to take before pics and measurements :checkmark: I'm ready :D

My interim target it to lose 2 stone before my wedding (7 weeks) eek as my dress looks gorgeous as it is I just hate my arms and upper body, I eventually want to be a nice healthy 9.5 stone I think although I was 10 stone and I wore size 10/12 clothes 9.5 may be too low but it is a healthy BMI for my height

I am a 14/16 at the moment ... am happy with that size but would obviously like to shrink to a 12/14 .. My main aim is to be able to fit into my knee high boots again and be able to zip them up without pinching my skin... Then i will be a happy bunny xxxx

Back