What is your WW product favourite?

Hi I really like the caramel mallow wafers! So yummy and sweet and only 1pp. I love the sausage and veg mash fresh meal so, the gravy is really rich. Not tried the hot pot yet

the caramel wafers are quite dear if u r looking 4 a cheaper alternitive try pink n whites

I totally agree Catherine if the wee cakes were individually wrapped it would be so much better. Do you think it's a ploy by WW to make us eat them all so we don't lose weight and have to keep paying for classes?! ;)

I love the Mediterranean Vegetable Quiche. It doesn't have a crust and is really light and tasty. Only 7 PP. I have it with a massive salad and a few chips once a week. Yum.

I totally agree Catherine if the wee cakes were individually wrapped it would be so much better. Do you think it's a ploy by WW to make us eat them all so we don't lose weight and have to keep paying for classes?! ;)

Haha I can imagine all the big wigs say round a table thinking of schemes to keep us at class.:rolleyes:

if you like the chicken hot pot you should try ocean pie its 5pp and its so creamy and cheesy you forget its actually ww oh and salmon morney too. if u like fish that is! :)

if you like the chicken hot pot you should try ocean pie its 5pp and its so creamy and cheesy you forget its actually ww oh and salmon morney too. if u like fish that is! :)

Thanks for the tip...I shall pick one up on my next shopping trip xx:eatdrink051:

I love the chicken hotpot too and I'm having it for dinner tonight :) also love the ice cream in a cone.

I love the chocolate cupcakes - 2 PP per cake. But as the others say, they really should be individually wrapped, there are 9 in a box and so tempting....:gimi:

I know what you mean all the cake products are a bit too tempting once opened...I really dont like wasting food so have to eat them before they go stale oooops!

you could put them in a ziploc bag and they will stay fresh save eating them lol

I love the WW sweet chilli crisps (2PP a pack), they're really flavoursome and I much prefer them to the "baked" crisps on the market.

I also love the chilli and wedges ready meal, utterly scrumptious! :D

unfortunately my OH has also discovered the WW coconut cake slices, so I now no longer have to worry about them going stale instead I now need to fight to get any!

LizzyC86 said:
unfortunately my OH has also discovered the WW coconut cake slices, so I now no longer have to worry about them going stale instead I now need to fight to get any!

Ooh they sound nice, I haven't come across them, will keep an eye out for them when I'm shopping tomorrow!

New discovery at work the other day - WW fruit crumble biscuit. About £1.30 in Sainsburys, it's a delicious biscuity crumbly cakey base with a line of apple, blueberry and raspberry jam down the middle with flakey oat type bits on the top! 2pp, well worth it!

Charlotte-Eve said:
New discovery at work the other day - WW fruit crumble biscuit. About £1.30 in Sainsburys, it's a delicious biscuity crumbly cakey base with a line of apple, blueberry and raspberry jam down the middle with flakey oat type bits on the top! 2pp, well worth it!

I've saw these a few times and wondered whether I should pick them up or whether they'd be worth the points. Defo gonna give them a go now!! :). How are they packaged inside? Are they separate or do you need to keep them in a tin when they're open?x

Back