What is your WW product favourite?

They're in separate wrappers - so glad as I would've scoffed the lot! There could be more jam just to warn you, but still, perfect replacement for a biscuit :) x

That's great they're separate, hate the cakes for being open as it's far too tempting!! ;)

I'm not actually a big fan of too much jam so it'll prob be the right amount for me. Would be nice with a cuppa tho, as much as I love my cereal bars n weight watchers bars there's nothing quite like a biscuit with your coffee!!x

Saw them advertised in the magazine, they look delicious!

Just bought the mini treat bag at my class today, had avoided them before as thought they weren't individually wrapped but discovered they were and also had a 50p off voucher with my monthly pass this month. I'm so glad I got them, altho they are a bit pricey (£2.95) they're only 1pp per mini bar and they're delish!! My bag had the cookie, caramel, lemon meringue and choc wafer bites in it!

Great wee choco fix and perfect if you're close to your points for the day!! Going to have one with My coffee!! Mmmmmmmm!! :)

What were the cookie and lemon meringue like?? I've often thought about trying these purely for those two flavours :D

The cookie one was lovely, the crumbley bit inside is like is really chocolately but dry if you know what I mean? I was pleasantly surprised by the lemon one, didn't think I would like it but it was lovely too! Defo worth a try!!

When it was discover I used to buy the full size lemon meringue bars, they were fab. I don't know what it is, but the mini ones don't have the same hit! Great though for 1pp still :)

When it was discover I used to buy the full size lemon meringue bars, they were fab. I don't know what it is, but the mini ones don't have the same hit! Great though for 1pp still :)

They sound like heaven- I want them now! I think they should bring them back ;)

Back