What should be on my shopping list?!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by DanielleHx, 27 May 2008 Social URL.

1. DanielleHx

DanielleHx New Member

Hey there guys!

Unfortunately my weight loss journey seems to have come to a halt, so I think I need a little boost - by posting here!

So, I was just wondering, what are your favourite healthy foods that I can put on my shopping list from now on? I am not following a specific diet - I'm planning on just eating low fat and healthy, hopefully shaving off a few calories!

What food do you put on your shopping list, and why? Anything that you really enjoy that I can use while eating healthily too?

Go crazy!

Love and best wishes, Danielle x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I love alpen light cereal bars, they're only 70 calories and go great with my bedtime drink.

4. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    Omg I so love roasted chickpeas. I should work for the chickpea association cause I talk about them that much. Also love sw chips with quorn fillets and a wee bit of tomato sauce.

5. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Im into fresh salmon fillets and tuna steaks at the minute - I steam them and add a dash of soya sauce, yummy!! xxx

6. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Do you use laughing cow light cheese triangles? They're a great substitue for butter/marg, I love them.

7. Sia

Sia Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.5lb(17.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    instead of having a creamy sauce with my fish, i like to reduce a time of chopped tomatoes down, add a teaspoon of vegetable stock & sometimes a little bit of minced chillies for a kick- gives a bit of variation to the meal & 0 syns! :D

8. hadgy

hadgy Feel free to add me on FB

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    My Own
    I do WW and Pink n Whites are a godsend when i fancy something sweet :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.