what should i do???

wannabeaslimjim

Silver Member
hey just finished my 3rd week and embarking onto my 4th so far ive lost about 28lb and everyone is telling me i look really pale and ill telling me i need a meal to get nutrients etc but i feel fine, except until they told me i look ill which i know feel a little under the weather im sure thats just because they said something... i dunno if to eat or not..i wanna lose atleast another 28lb by october 4th...and its gonna be a task eating will make it an even bigger task...
is this normal?
should i eat?

ive been strictly 100% TS while other people been having like 7 take aways and other nice stuff i dunno what to do...

My advice, ignore them. No - don't eat, stick to it, it works. People's comments can be very off putting and inaccurate. You might look a bit pale because its been such a drab summer. They will soon forget, tell then you feel fine.
After 4 weeks try 'adding a meal' - it helps kick start your metabolism which can slow down on a VLCD. plan something you like, low carbohydrate and some protein. The three packets contain all you need.

GSQ

you should do what you want to do and not listen to other people !! You know your own body and if you feel ok then carry on . This diet is 100 % safe if used properly , and is much healthier for your body than staying overweight .

You most definitely dont need a meal to get your nutrients, theyre all in the packs, in actual fact youre probably getting more nutrients than a lot of them

Ignore them. Do you feel ill? Dont let them persuade you that you are

Yes ok so theyre having takeaways galore but have any of them lost TWO STONES IN A MONTH??? I dont think so ;)

Stick with Exante and that 28lbs will be gone in no time and THEN you can eat ;)

yeah i reckon i will just carry on and that, havent decided whether to do add a meal week yet... thats only the start, altogether i got 7-8stone left to lose... im hoping by february! im fully done, then i want to build muscle so i can eat :D

You've lost 2 stones in a month...1 month??!! How lol! ;) Well done! I'd listen to your body and no one else. The packs are full of everything we need so there's no chance we are ill because of that.. maybe your face has slimmed a bit or maybe you're tired.

Maybe these people are jealous of your success and willpower and wish they could be so self disiplined themselves... :)

well its my mum and brother and nan, my dad wouldnt notice id changed if i lost all my weight overnight! lol they are proud of my weightloss and they are kinda on it but cant handle no food they have been on it a week and cheated 3-4 times between them... just keep saying i look pale and worn

It sounds like a case of misery loves company. They can't stick to the diet and are drumming up concern over you in order to distract themselves from the fact that you are losing and they are not. You are going to look pale because it is very likely your blood pressure is low due to lower calories (which for an overweight person is a good thing). Also bear in mind that your body stores waste in fat, and as you burn fat, that waste goes into the blood, gets filtered through the kidneys and is passed in urine. Having waste in your blood can make you look ill. But that is normal. As long as you don't look bright yellow (jaundiced) then you are likely fine. If you notice yourself ever turning bright yellow, see a doctor immediately because that can be serious.

There are so many of us who are losing weight, and our family and friends seem somehow intent on sabotaging us. I know that me being on a diet makes my husband uncomfortable because he is overweight and not willing to do anything about it. Others have overweight friends who are jealous. Ignore their opinions and as long as you feel OK, keep going. If you end up feeling extremely sick, however, it might be time to do Working Solution for a couple of weeks and see if that helps.

Remember... they don't have to live in your body... you do! It's your decision how you feel and what you do about it, no one else's.

good luck :)

You are doing great so far!!! Good luck with whatever you decide to do ;)

Well if you feel good and you are happy stick with it.

Yeah maybe the big change in your looks is perceived as being pale - maybe - maybe they are used to seeing you flushed and 'fatter' (I hate that word) but you know what I'm trying to say.

As a distraction you could try some brighter make up or a fake tan or moisturiser with a glow. Wearing eye liner usually gives me that extra edge and i feel good wearing it too Sometimes a wash in colour rinse in your hair can give it (and you) a little glow that might be enough to put those guys at rest. Something subtle and different that they can't quite guess.

Notice it's your family saying this, I wonder if anyone who doesn't know about your Exante would agree.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back