What should we expect from our Cambridge diet counsellor

Ahhhhhhhhhhh know who your dad is then!!! Hiya Liz - and well done on your progress ... he is very proud of you!

Yes Tracey i use vista print for my magnets ... they have all my contact details on, so easy for clints to get hold of me, plus remind them to drink more water and not eat!!! Keep saying I'm going to have a camera put in them!!

Ahh I wish I'd known before, I'd have asked you to introduce me as they'd have given you some discounts!

Lol camera sounds a great idea;)

Hope you had a great time away Bev! Will catch up on your diary later to hear all about it:)

Tracey
x

Ahhhhhhhhhhh know who your dad is then!!! Hiya Liz - and well done on your progress ... he is very proud of you!

yep, sorry, my fault he got sent your way, I found your details on here!!! haha. hope he's not giving you too much grief :D

yep, sorry, my fault he got sent your way, I found your details on here!!! haha. hope he's not giving you too much grief :D

Not at all - many thanks! Lol he's a model client! I set him a mini target whilst I was away ... and he did it! Told him I'd replied on here to you ... so he knows we "know" each other now!

Well done on your losses. Will help with mum and dad being good diet wise too.

Not at all - many thanks! Lol he's a model client! I set him a mini target whilst I was away ... and he did it! Told him I'd replied on here to you ... so he knows we "know" each other now!

Well done on your losses. Will help with mum and dad being good diet wise too.

oh god no he's gonna be so smug now!!! he's already hassling me because I cracked and ate raisins!! (who knew such a tiny box could do so much damage...). will have to avoid speaking to him for a few days I think!!!

it does help me with them being so good, don't know how much it's helping him though, mum keeps waving nice food at him!! their fridge has never been so full!

hope you had a nice holiday :)

he's already hassling me because I cracked and ate raisins!! (who knew such a tiny box could do so much damage

Raisins?!?!?!?! Not a sausage and cookie??!!!!

Get glugging the water and the damage will be banished forever!

xxx

Raisins?!?!?!?! Not a sausage and cookie??!!!!

Get glugging the water and the damage will be banished forever!

xxx

yup. raisins!! I'd like to point out now I have never claimed to be normal.

and for the record, it's TWO sausages and a cookie :D

that's tomorrow's snack. ;)

Back