What time does everyone have their shakes??

x_kerry_x

Im on 4 packs and I try to wait until 1ish for my 1st then about 4 / 4.30 for second then when i finish work have 3rd about 6 then 4th some time between 6 and bed lol. Am starving today though so considering having my 1st now?!
xxx​

I try and have mine as late in the day, I start of with a coffee for breakfast and my first shake the same as you around 12 - 2pm and my last shake I have before 8pm. I find the later in the day I have it the easier the rest of the day is. Love the cookies and cream shakes at the moment I'm having them every day and It feels like a treat. :D

The plan at the start was 10am, 2pm, meal pack at 6pm & last shake at 9pm but most days I have them at 11-1pm, 4pm, 7pm & 10pm

think everyones about the same then, try and hold off for as long as possible. I find after my first shake im hungry all afternoon until my second. Managed to bide a bit of time by having a coffee though! Just having a hazlenut shakes, its tastes a bit like the nestle rice krispie bars (chocolate ride and the bottoms like white/yougurt choc stuff)
Not had cookies n cream yet, bought a taster pack and im working my way through them. Maybe have that one tomoro :) xc

First 1pm, second anytime before 5pm.

Save the rest for evening- another 2/3 anytime between 7pm and 11pm

I don't have any before around 7pm

:eek: that would kill me! I'm just about the opposite to everyone else as I'm all done & dusted by 6pm!

I usually have mine at 7am, 12pm, 3pm & 6pm - works for me :p

Am on 3 packs and the meat and veg option. Have half my shakes meat and veg at midday then the second half of my allowance between 6 and 7. That way I get a meal and pudding twice a day.

I don't have any before around 7pm

I had to do when on CD as it was 3pks a day & soon as I had the first shake I craved the next, having 4 a day though I struggle to fit the 4th one in! typical awkward me 3 aint enough but 4 is more than ample :hmm:

I have my first pack before work at 7.30am, second at lunch time so 1.30 ish, a bar around finish work time 4.30 ish then either meal or final pack about 7pm...

I have my first pack at 12ish, second at 3 ish, third or / meal at 5ish and then bar at 7.30ish. I found from the last time I was on S&S if I had my first pack too early, I would be starving all day ! I drink 3 bottle of water (500mls) before 12, 2 bottles before 5 and then 1 in the evening. Its keeps me on track otherwise I forget how much I've drunk, such a bad memory and it seems worse when I'm on S&S !

I have my first one on my lunch break around 12, next one either around 4ish once school is finished if I feel I need it or when I get home about 6ish and if I do that I'll usually combine and do 3+protein option and have a meal and protein together and then the last one whenever really.

Weekends I probably have them around 10/11, 2, 5/6 and one in the evening. I often struggle to have my 4th one though, like yesterday when it was 10pm and I was in bed when I remembered.

I used to eat so late but now I have shake 7.40 or 8.40 then salad between 11.30am and 2pm meal pack between 6-7.30 bar anytime after 8.
I usually force my first one down before Im hungry and strangely it works, I dont seem to feel hungry for ages, plus I need the energy to cycle to work!

I was having a shake for breakfast, about 8am, then a bar for lunch at 12 and a shake at about 3.30/4 and dinner at 8 but now I am in ketosis I am still having my breakfast shake, having a bar at lunch at 2pm, dinner pack with veg at 6 and then shake at 10ish.

i usually have the truffa bar for breakfast at about 9 and then a soup for lunch at 2 and then mix 2 meal packs together to have a bigger evening meal when ive finished at about half 6 :)

Back