What time of day do you eat your food packs?

dolly_daydream

Just wondered what others do? Mornings are easy for me as I tend to drink coffee to wake me up so I'm not hungry but I was wondering if not taking a shake or soup til 12 in the afternoon will affect my weight loss?

I know I will need to eat before I feed my children dinner so about 4pm and then I planned to eat again at about 8 or 9pm, probably a bar with a cup of tea as my husband works unsociable hours and always eats late.

What do you do and do u think my plan sounds ok? Ta .xx

I have my packs later in the day because that's when I get hungry, no point having them earlier if I dont feel like it.
I have mine at about 4pm, 8pm and 10pm at the mo.

What time you have your packs will not affect your weight loss, as long as you have all 3 a day it doesn't matter.

Thanks blue butterfly, I suppose its getting my head around the fact its not a conventional diet so my metablolism doesnt really matter, as long as I'm in ketosis it will work. Cheers. xx

Hi.. i only have coffee in the morning, then a soup at about 11ish, a soup at 6pm and then a hot chocolate at about 9:30pm. It seems to be working for me at the moment and i drink loads of water in between.

I never have my first one till 12 or 1pm , drink plenty of coffee and water before then. 2nd one I have about 5 or 6pm and then hang out till at least 9pm+ for last one . I just drink loads of fizzy water in between and if i have the bar it takes me longer to eat it , eat it in 2 halves

Hi There - I usually have porridge at noon, soup at 4.30ish and shake/or bar around 9pm. Sounds very similar to your type of plan and it works fine for me. I don't think the time of day makes any difference. I know people who have all three packs at the same time and they're doing great. So whatever fits in with your lifestyle will definitely work. Best of Luck

thanks lizzy, sounds good!! Seems many people dont have them til later in the day and that definitely suits me better.xx

Back