What times of the day do u have your shakes/soups etc?? I am on 3 a day....

KellyW2

I was just wondering what time of the day people have there sachets... really interested to see as i leave my first one till half ten then depending what i am doing my 2nd about 2 then third about 7.... just on some days have missed my 2pm one, had my 7pm one then dont seem to bother having my third one... and i know you should have all 3...... been drinking a lot so not struggling with two on some days... again if your busy and out and about as long as i am drinking i dont feel hungry....

Look forward to reading some replies... (hopefully lol)

Kelly
x

p.s this site has really made a huge difference to me, so thank you to everyone...;)

I aim for around 10 for my porridge, soup at 1.30 and shake after 8.
Seems to work tho last few days I have been struggling with hunger!
Today I won't get my porridge until 11.15ish but have a bar with me just in case!
X

I aim for around 10 for my porridge, soup at 1.30 and shake after 8.
Seems to work tho last few days I have been struggling with hunger!
Today I won't get my porridge until 11.15ish but have a bar with me just in case!
X

Thanks for the reply, tiggywinkle....

I think i am trying not to have my last sachet too late as might give me the munchies...... haven't tried a bar yet, that could be a good option for when out and about...

Also might sound strange but in the first few days if i felt hungry i went and brushed my teeth, its funny but i didn't fancy anything after as would probably taste funny.... so i now have nice white teeth (bit of a bonus lol)

Kelly
x

Hey I have porridge at 9am as am up from 6am with my 4 little ones, so by time 9am comes i am starving! Then have a shake at 1.30pm then porridge at 6.30pm. You should really try and have all 3 shakes a day as its important to getg all the nutrients and vitamins from each one. If you only are having two you wont be getting all the nutrients you need which is vital as such a low calorie programme. Also have you tried the porridge?? I have them twice a day as they are SO much more filling and yummy than then shakes! they come in original which is slightly sweet and maple and pecan which is delcious!

Hey I have porridge at 9am as am up from 6am with my 4 little ones, so by time 9am comes i am starving! Then have a shake at 1.30pm then porridge at 6.30pm. You should really try and have all 3 shakes a day as its important to getg all the nutrients and vitamins from each one. If you only are having two you wont be getting all the nutrients you need which is vital as such a low calorie programme. Also have you tried the porridge?? I have them twice a day as they are SO much more filling and yummy than then shakes! they come in original which is slightly sweet and maple and pecan which is delcious!

Hi tess,

thanks for the reply, Wow 4 little ones.... i have two..... and they keep me pretty busy....

i know been good today just having a porridge now, as its so cold be nice and warming... going to have a choc mint shake about 8...

I know i really should be having 3, i didnt mean not to, its just been out a lot so unable to make one up... might purchase a few bars to carry around as easy to fit 3 items in a day then...

Kelly
x

i have my porridge about 9-30 2 poached or scambled eggs about 2pm and my soup and 1/2 bar about 6-30 and the other 1/2 of my bar about 9-30 drink plenty of water and tea during the day and i dont feel hungry anytime, good luck on your journey, great support on this site to help you.

i have my porridge about 9-30 and 2 poached or scrambled eggs about 2pm my soup and 1/2 bar about 6-30 and the other 1/2 of my bar about 9-30 dont feel hungry drink plenty of water and tea in the day,loads of support on this site to keep you going, good luck .

I wait until 1.30pm for my shake. Then when I get home at 8.30-9pm I have a soup followed by a bar. It works for me.

I only have chocolate tetras made into hot chocolate - I empty all 3 tetras into a jug and using a little bit at a time added to hot water to make hot chocolate.

Today Ive done this with 2 tetras and I've had about 6 hot chocolates and a peanut bar... Keeps me feeling full all day!

i have my porridge about 9-30 and 2 poached or scrambled eggs about 2pm my soup and 1/2 bar about 6-30 and the other 1/2 of my bar about 9-30 dont feel hungry drink plenty of water and tea in the day,loads of support on this site to keep you going, good luck .

hey swivlehips.... loving the name by the way..

Thanks for the reply....

wow be looking forward to moving onto ss+ your day sounds great... made sure i had 3 today...

Good luck to u too.

Kelly
x

I only have chocolate tetras made into hot chocolate - I empty all 3 tetras into a jug and using a little bit at a time added to hot water to make hot chocolate.

Today Ive done this with 2 tetras and I've had about 6 hot chocolates and a peanut bar... Keeps me feeling full all day!

Hi foo fan,

Great weight loss...all the 6's..

Wow thats interesting spreading them across the day like that...I am only on my 2nd week of ss and haven't bought any tetras or bars yet, but something to move onto i think...

Thanks for your reply....

Kelly
x

When I'm at work I have one in the morning before I leave my house, so around 8ish. Then my second at around half 12 then my third at about half 4 before I walk back home. I also have my SS+ meal later in the evening :)

I wait until 1.30pm for my shake. Then when I get home at 8.30-9pm I have a soup followed by a bar. It works for me.

Hi daisy,

its funny the longer i leave the first shake/porridge the less i feel like having one...but need to make sure i have my 3 per day...its still surprises me how i don't feel hungry, the amount of fluid i drink is making up for the lack of food, i have gone from 2 - 3 cups of tea a day to a min of 3ltrs...there's no time left in the day to eat lol...

Good luck on your journey, i can see your more than half way to your target...well done u.

Kelly
x

When I'm at work I have one in the morning before I leave my house, so around 8ish. Then my second at around half 12 then my third at about half 4 before I walk back home. I also have my SS+ meal later in the evening :)

Hi felix,

Nice to hear from u...

that sounds like a good set up, be moving on to ss+ in the next week or two... honestly finding i am drinking soooo much hard to fit a shake in lol..

Kelly
x

Just a quick question to all u lovely ladies.... I have been looking up flavoured waters without citric acid, found a pefect clear one apple with malic acid is that ok to drink while on ss???

I have my first at lunch time in work- 12.15, second about 5 and third around 9pm depending on when I get sitting down! I have a tea/coffee in morning and that usually ties me thru to lunch time!

I have mine at 8,1 and 8 with a meal at 5 x

KellyW2 said:
Just a quick question to all u lovely ladies.... I have been looking up flavoured waters without citric acid, found a pefect clear one apple with malic acid is that ok to drink while on ss???

Are there any Carbs in it?

Then i'd say it's ok :) x

Back