What to look forward to in class ?

gobolino

Gold Member
Hi Everyone

Following on from the post about whether to give up body optimise and join class..... I wonder if anyone can list anything I'll have to look forward to in class ?

I'm 95% sure that I'll be joining in Jan and I've been before so I know what to expect. But its the little things that it would be great to be reminded of...... eg any offers in Jan ? HiFi flavours ? New books or stickers....Anything ???!!??

I want to start getting excited about it already! x

The buzz you get when you tell the whole group you have lost
Motivation from hearing others
Support physically in a room with others and they commenting on ways to improve
understanding one another
Getting rewards in hand and physically feeling and seeing a reward, e.g. 1/2 a stone etc and a sexy shinny award makes a hugh difference in sticking to the plan

Seeing the stickers cover your book
Physical awards you can stick on the fridge
Extra motivation to loose and stick to plan
Support and a boost when you loose
Help and support when you don't
Ideas, new products out and syn values
Big bowls of fruit, I get sotw a fair bit :)
Meeting like minded people face to face
Choc and Orange, Dark choc and Mint and mince pie hi fi bars, among others.
SW Magazine cheaper and earlier
Consistant and accurate scales
Additional recipe books, guide books etc at reasonable prices

The biggest thing going for classes is the support and motivation you get for losses (or gains). Meeting people also going through the same journey as you will also make you feel more comfortable at group and more motivated to do sw xx

Ooops only just came back on here after posting this last night! Thank you so much for your replies, I'm looking forward to it even more now !! :) x

He he - thanks all! I might have to duck out on the mince pie HiFi's and chance that they'll still have them in the new year. Is the raffle usually a £1 ?

Our raffle is 50p!

Yes our raffle is 50p too.

I love going to class on a monday morning because we have an absolute scream - its great fun and i always feel really motivated when i leave, ready for the week ahead on SW !!! Its brilliant x

I also really look forward to group each week - you can look forward to having a laugh with lots of friendly people who understand slimming world and don't think the concept of being able to have cheese on a diet is ridiculous.

Either our raffle is 10p a ticket or i've slipped up big style!!! :eek:

Woah some big differences for the raffle eh! I think 50p will be my limit :)

I love the support network and knowing that everyone else in the room is there for the same reason.

Celebrating a loss with the group or getting some guidance if I've gained it's invaluable and a massive support.

Back