What will i do

Lenni

Hi all,

Im movin over from lipotrim. I placed my order 4 exante on Friday morning. Website said I would get an email wen they dispatch it but I haven't heard anythin. I no it's early days but I only have 5 shakes left. I'm afraid I'm gonna run out n won't hav received my delivery. Any suggestions on wat to do, should I only hav 2 shakes a day n some fruit till I get my order?

Thanks in advance 4 d advice :)

If you ordered on Friday morning it should have arrived on Monday as they promise to deliver the next working day provided you place your order before 1pm. So if you ordered after 1 on Friday it should have come on Tuesday. If you are in Ireland, then I understand it is two working days. Reply to their email or call them to see what has happened to the delivery. You should have had an email acknowledging your order - did you actually finish processing the order correctly as it is odd you have heard nothing at all?
Can't think of anything else to suggest really.

Hi there, if you are in Ireland, as Sammeh said it may take longer. I never get emails or an ability to track the parcel, the delivery just arrives. Good luck on your journey.

Hi
Just doubled checked my emails and when I placed my order I got an email response of
Thank you for your order from Exantediet.com. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. You can check the status of your order by logging into your account. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at [email protected] or search our FAQs online.
Your order confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.

Try emailing customer care or checking via your account. Let us know how you get on!

Back