What will the thinner you do?

Cai

has a thin girl inside!
Exactly what the question says!!

What will the thinner you do??
Let's share our goals and dreams and motivate each other! You never know you may find that you get some ideas too!!!

I am looking forward to having some professional pics taken - this may sound weird but looking at my wedding album and my photos upset me a bit.

Hubby suggested we could go bk to the photographer one day and he could take some more of us :-D I have looked into what I want and I want ones taken outside, maybe on the moors :) keeps me focued a bit!

the naughty me says have a massive chinese lol but really i would just go on a mad shopping spree with the credit card! i cleared out a load of clothes this morning, it was lovely trying on pairs of jeans that only a few months ago fit me snugly so ive put a load in a bag for the charity shop and am looking forward to going shopping for lots of new stuff round about October time. September usually brings decent weather so can hang on until the new winter stuff comes in and by then i should have lost another few lbs and got into the 8s as long as i stick with juddd and regular exercise so thats my aim for now :)

What a wonderful idea for a thread :) When I'm thinner I'm going to chuck all my black trousers out and the dull and dreary clothes and hit boden and joules for some bright cheery ones :) and the main thing I will do is buy a nice cossie and take my DH and children swimming and actually get undressed and go in the pool with them instead of sitting fully clothed on the side as I did in Spain last week :cry:due to feeling absolutely disgusting and hideous......

Emma

What a wonderful idea for a thread :) When I'm thinner I'm going to chuck all my black trousers out and the dull and dreary clothes and hit boden and joules for some bright cheery ones :) and the main thing I will do is buy a nice cossie and take my DH and children swimming and actually get undressed and go in the pool with them instead of sitting fully clothed on the side as I did in Spain last week :cry:due to feeling absolutely disgusting and hideous......

Emma
What a motivating post Em, love it and I will cheer you on from here. xx

When I'm thinner I am going to:

- go to Florida and swim with dolphins with my OH paying for the trip for us as a weight loss target.
- go clothes shopping and be able to buy clothes in normal shops and be able to pick up a size 12 and not worry if it will fit me.
- I'm going to stay slim. Won't let myself get back to almost 23 stone! Eek!

ber-297 said:
I want to have pictures done of me with my little girl , she's almost 5 now and I've hardly any pics of us :(

Well keep that in mind when yr having a wobble!! That's what I am doing!! ;-) we will get there no proba xxx

Paulinegin said:
Wear a bikini :D .....

.... to the supermarket, office, pub, etc! ;)

P xxx

Lol our local supermarket has a sign up saying swimwear must be covered up!
It also says no PJs lol cx

Lol our local supermarket has a sign up saying swimwear must be covered up!
It also says no PJs lol cx

That's probably about me, I would live in my dressing gown if I could ..... ha, you can't buy class, ladies! ;)

P x

When im slim i want to take my little ones swimming and down the beach without feeling sick to my stomach with dread.
- i want to be able to wear vest tops/dresses without having to wear a cardigan to cover my huge arms! Its tooooo hot for jackets!
- the slimmer me will also feel like a beautiful princess when i marry my soul mate next june, im so excited for this its unreal!!
- id like to wear all the clothes my skinny friends wear.... For example high waisted skirts/shorts, figure hugging lbd, fitted shirts. :D

Thought of another - the thinner me will sing kareoke without having to choose a song I think ppl will laugh at (cos I think they laugh at the site of me!) and hopefully I will sing it well - cant guarantee that part tho! Lol

Baby #3. But I'll be waaay too old. And the two I have are a handful...

So, umm.....I have no idea! Can't afford new clothes or a holiday. Maybe I'll wear a skirt that shows my legs without fear of blinding people. I do have visions of the sun reflecting off my pale shins and blinding a motorist and causing a pile up.

Go jeans shopping without having a complete meltdown in the changing rooms cos they all look rubbish! :)
I would love that so much, I only own 1 pair of jeans, I find them so hard to shop for I definitely haven't got the right body shape for them :(

Back