What will throw me out of ketosis?

xolp1992

So i'm just approaching the end of week 2 on TS and the last 2 days i haven't been totally TS due to the passing of one of my good friends. I was just wondering what would throw you out of ketosis.

Its not like I've consumed a massive bar of chocolate but like a small chunk of cheese mixed in with my carbonara, a piece of plain chicken and a small glass of wine.

how much will throw you out?
x

I'm not sure myself but I think you'd know if you were out as it would be similar to starting again! Carbs is the thing to avoid looking at the exante website so sounds to me what you've eaten will be okay. Hope that you are feeling better now and massive well done for not just falling off the wagon completely considering the circumstances x

The cheese and chicken will be fine as they are very low carb and protein based. Not sure about wine as it has sugars? Just keep going and you will soon be back on track. I've nibbled on the odd bit of chicken and ham and it has done me no damage at all.

Sorry to hear about your loss- you've done we'll not to fall off the wagon completely x

I've eaten low carb foods and drank wine at various stages and its not really affected my weightloss. Still managed to lose 2-3lb a week. I think if it keeps you on plan and prevents you from chucking it all in then its not such a bad thing to occasionally do! x

Keep off the alcohol
Alcohol in ketosis is really dangerous

Back