What you're most looking forward to?

Iambe

Hey peeps

Apologies if this is a repeated thread that someone else has already thought of but I wanted to find out what makes everyone else tick?

What are you all most looking forward to about being your goal weight?

Personally today I was checking out the internet for clothing and I saw the most beautiful rockabilly dress. I can just see myself wearing it and I'm so looking forward to what it's going to look like on me. He he, I'm getting all tingly just thinking about it.

Kirstles
xxx

All I have to do when it's hot is bend over and sweat starts pouring from my head :( god knows why!!!! Can't wait to be smaller :)

That sounds like a bloomin awesome thing to look forward to. I'm adding it to the list!

To be able to wear whatever clothes I want to wi, not the ones I wore to my first wi!

I know I could wear something different, but I just want to be consistent!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

im most looking forward to being able to wear a pair of shorts when im on holiday. my big thing is my legs. i am bottom heavy and i just dont feel comfortable if theyre not covered. on holidays i wear cropped cargos!! would love to be able to just buy a pair of those 6 quid shorts from asda, and look and feel good in them.

also the fact that i can just go to any shop and buy, rather than being restricted. right now most of my clothes come from asda, tesco and sainsburys clothing ranges, evans, yoursclothing.com, and catalogues. not too bad, but would love to get my butt into river island and miss selfridge and warehouse, ya know, all those sort of skinny shops lol cant wait for that!! im a size 22 on bottom and 18 on top and would just love to be a size 14 on bottom that would be the ultimate

I've thought of more!
We've decided to think "sod it" and book a summer holiday on the visa. I'm actually looking forward to getting a new bikini, never thought I'd say that!
I' m also looking forward to upping my healthy extras, double the porridge in the morning would be great!

All_about_the_climb said:
To be able to go shopping with friends without having to fold the clothes I'm holding over in my arms so as they don't see the size label because I'm so ashamed.

I thought I was the only one that did that!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Being able to fit into small clothes will be a nice bonus but I'm mostly looking forward to knowing I'm healthy and feeling it too!

All about the climb - I do that too, can't wait to be proud of my clothes size and not feel like I have to hide it!

Getting into size 10 low hipster jeans with no muffin overhang in sight and being able to wear a bikinis instead of covering myself up like a nun
being able to go into the clothes shop and be able to pick out a cute little dress and it fit like a glove (minus lumps and bumps)

arrhhhhh i can dream - only i can make it happen tho

good luck everyone x

Back