Whats been your best low syn find so far......

Mini twisters at 2.5 syns. The ice cream on them is delicious. Also two finger Kit kat at 5.5 syns x

asda ketchiup is a find ....half a syn per tbsp!!! :) i use alot of ketchup on chips, etc, so really makes a big saving of syns for me.

beef space raider crisps - 3.5 syns per bag

cauldron lincolnshire sausages - 1.5 syns..... a million times better than quorn

Pink and White wafers 2 syns each :)
Just had one actually ,my first "cheat" as they have come out of tomorrows syns :( but it is 2a.m , and it is Valentines day ,and I have just had a fair amount of exercise in my defence ;) lol !!!

Has to be cheese and onion pombears 4.5 syns and mini milk lollies for me:)

When i'm needing something sweeter the snack size toffee crisp 7.5 syns.

Anyone know the multi pack mars ice cream weigh about 42g but in another thread it says 51g ones are 7 syns. So are the 42g ones lower??? Wishful thinking!! xxxx

No Syn Dippy Egg

Yes dippy eggs - no syns.
I slice quorn sausages lengthways instead of soldiers.

Which cous cous bought from the supermarker are free??

I dont think there are any unless you buy wholemeal plain and make it yourself?!

The Ainsley Harriot cous cous' are one 1 1/2 syns per whole pack, so these are quite good! (and yummy 2)
xx

I love Waitrose Easy cook Lamb with a balsamic mint and vinegar crust - free on EE and RED

Also - Waitrose Easy Cook Lamb in a redcurrent glaze 1.5 syns for 500g!! on red and EE! x

Morrisons Eat Smart Cumberland sausages - 0.5 Syn each!

And funsize Crunchies - only 4 Syns each and just enough chocolate to take the craving away!

I love Waitrose Easy cook Lamb with a balsamic mint and vinegar crust - free on EE and RED

Also - Waitrose Easy Cook Lamb in a redcurrent glaze 1.5 syns for 500g!! on red and EE! x

hey my lovely - are these def free on red? or do you need to use any HE's cos of the breadcrumbs? I had this tonight for tea and it was yummers! but the breadcrumbs made me fee insanley guilty! xxx

Back