Whats everyone got for lunch today?

Halo

I seem to have quite abit today and dont really feel hungry enough after my cooked breakfast this morning im still full. Ive brought in with me:

1 Tuna may sandwich (made with nimble bread)
1 Chopped up Carrott (usually munched by now)
1 Muller light Yoghurt (Banana & Custard flavour)
1 Banana

Lol...Im still trying to get through my breakfast!! Very filling cooked Green Day one, but I have brought a Mugshot, tons of fruit, a Mullerlite yoghurt, corn on the cobs and a packet of Asda cheese curls in case I feel hungry later on!!! Lol

VLF Cottage cheese with pineapple - 1½ syns
2 Scan Bran - 1 syn
Fresh mango
Nectarine
Apple

Lovely Jubbly...

i have left over turkey and rice with chilli tomato sauce mmmmmm love leftovers

Chicken pasta salad (huge portion!), with a Muller Light for pud yummy! x

Marinated chicken with rice and sweetcorn, but all mixed together in a tupperware. It's a bit dry, so I'm going to get some Nado's peri peri (1/2 syn per tbsp) to perk it up a bit. And perhaps some fresh pineapple. Mmmmmm

Ive just eaten a large fruit salad with kiwi, melon, strawberries, apple and grapes and a strawberry muller light. I'm going to have some slices of ham and cheese and a salad in about an hour or so as well.

I'm having an omelette with a small grating of pamesan (1.5 syns) and some tomatoes which I must go and pick in a minute! Served with some salad. Yummy and all freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I have got, boiled rice, oriental veg and beef in a black bean sauce, as per the slimming world magazine. YUMYUM!
It is left overs from yesterday's tea.

Strawberries to munch on later

im having the maccoroni cheese pasta n sauce for 2 syns :)..............then its off to work...boooo

I brought some ham, salad and beetroot and 2xlaughing cow EL. Just got a baked potatope from work... yum yum xxx

I have a mullerlight and satsumas for later

L xx

Bit boring for me today really. I have a load of salad veg from the Aldi cheap selection (all at 29p instead of 49p this month!) little gem lettuce (from Lancashire, yay for local food!), cucumber and celery. Then some chicken breast with a sweet chilli marinade and some reduced fat salad cream (which I am currently obsessed with).

I've had a beef and onion sandwich with a little mayo - 2 syns
a tub of chopped carrots
an apple
and an asdas own mullar light yogurt! :)

I've just eaten:

2x Ryvita Dark Rye
1x Laughing cow extra light
A can of Tuna
small salad of Lettuce, cucumber, tomato and carrott.

Finished off with an apple!!

Yum!!!

k xx

Still feeling full after my beans on toast for breakfast but planning to have the Thai Super Low Fat Super Noodles and got apple, banana and mullerlight for later

i'm just eating fruit (x2 bananas, x2 nectarines & large handful fresh strawberries - all sliced) topped with a couple of spoons of v. low fat yoghurt & v. low fat fromage frais.

going to have salad and chicken later this afternoon.

I had sainsbury's muchroom and pepper savoury rice with chopped tomato, shape lasting satisfaction yoghurt and I'm currently munching through some melon.

Back