Whats everyone got for lunch today?

its that time of day again........

today i have:

Batchelors savory chicken rice (first time ive tried it and its lovely)
Muller light vanilla Yoghurt
banana

My 'Toastibags' arrived yesterday - Yippee.....

So I am having a Low fat cheese toasted sandwich - 1 HEXA and 1 HEXB, and a fresh mango and apple.

Last edited:
Im a bit miffed that the left over meal that I had planned for today has gone off! So Im left with a grapefruit, Muller lite yoghurt and some other pieces of fruit!
Was looking forward to it as well...sigh!

I have just had a jacket potato, with salad and some quorn tikka fillets. I have blueberries and a fat free yoghurt for later. It was quite nice - I do not have jacket potato's very often (not a big fan) but I really fancied it today.

I've just had Roasted Aubergine, topped with peppers and King Prawns ...mmmmmm

I have just eaten;

Can of spagetti hoops
2x slice of wholemeal nimble bread - 1 x hexb

Think i might have an apple and some strawberries in a bit.

k xx

I'm having leftover Butternut Squash and Bacon Risotto (from the new EE cookbook) which I made last night. It's yummy!!

I'm having leftover Butternut Squash and Bacon Risotto (from the new EE cookbook) which I made last night. It's yummy!!

Going to have to try that as i love Butternut Squash and Bacon..mmmm

Going to have to try that as i love Butternut Squash and Bacon..mmmm

Just don't use as much garlic as the recipe says! I only used 2 cloves and I think I've OD'd! I probably stink of it.....now where did I put those mints?!! :D

I've got an Innocent tasty veg pot - the lentil daal one, which I've just now checked is bloomin 7.5 syns!!! And it sounded so healthy too. Oh well. I have to eat it as I have nothing else! I hate when that happens. Grrr....

iv had prawns and avacado with a tsp of seafood sauce(1.5 syns).and for dessert strawbs with white choc cream and a crushed mini merangue(2 syns):)

Ive just had a salad with mixed peppers & tesco mediterranean couscous (0.5 syn for the whole packet) & a toffee mullerlight :)

Back