What's everyone reading at the moment?

I recently just found this thread and I'm reading Stalkers. My only problem is I like to read in bed and I literally don't get more than 5 pages in before I fall aslee[., its taken me about a month to get half way through! will have to start reading on the sofa sitting up! haha

Shezam I am EXACTLY the same!! It's a great way to get to sleep if you have problems dropping off, but no good if you actually want to get any reading done heheee! Enjoy, it's a goodun! xx

Im reading the red queen by philippa gregory - absolutely love all her books

I've yet to try Phillipa Gregory, but next on the list is The King's Concubine by Anne O'Brien, in a similar vein to PG I believe?!

For now, I've just started I Am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes! So far AMAZING! X

I recently finished The Girl on The Train. I enjoyed it but thought the end was a bit of a cop out!

Reading The Behaviour of Moths by Poppy Adams right now :)

Anybody got any good holiday read suggestions? Not something too long and something relatively cheery! x

Sorry if I've missed a recent post if you've mentioned it but have you read The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion? There's a follow up called The Rosie Effect (it was enjoyable but not as good as the first!)

It's quite an amusing and fairly light hearted read, I would recommend it!

Sorry if I've missed a recent post if you've mentioned it but have you read The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion? There's a follow up called The Rosie Effect (it was enjoyable but not as good as the first!)

It's quite an amusing and fairly light hearted read, I would recommend it!

Ooh no I've never read it, I'll have a Google in a sec. Thank you :)

I love The Girl On the Train!! Definitely a page Turner! I actually liked the end, at least there was a proper ending, some books leave me sooo frustrated!! X

Anybody got any good holiday read suggestions? Not something too long and something relatively cheery! x

Try searching for Lindsey Kelk's I Heart series, absolutely love these for a nice light hearted read. I went through the whole series when we were on honeymoon last year :D

Back