What's everyone reading at the moment?

Worth reading then lol just seen the trailer for the film in the cinema also looks great

Haha... Okay! I promise you all I'm on amazon right now ordering them-- really really looking forward to them after seeing film trailer this afternoon now too! :)

My mum told me about a book called Uprising by Scott Marsomethingy that sounds good and it turns out I have it on my phone already from a free amazon voucher or something. Has anyone read it?

My mum is also insisting that I read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, so it's on my list. I need more hours in the day!

Fattibumbum said:
My mum told me about a book called Uprising by Scott Marsomethingy that sounds good and it turns out I have it on my phone already from a free amazon voucher or something. Has anyone read it?

My mum is also insisting that I read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, so it's on my list. I need more hours in the day!

I've read he gwtdt trilogy. All amazing but the first one is slow to get going. U just have to persevere though the first 100 pages!! X

I have tgwtdt trilogy and I've not read them yet. Im not great with heavy going intros, I end up giving up. Although I did read the entire lotr trilogy and that was hard work and dull in parts. Worth reading though. So maybe I should get them read. X

Mini_Mog said:
I have tgwtdt trilogy and I've not read them yet. Im not great with heavy going intros, I end up giving up. Although I did read the entire lotr trilogy and that was hard work and dull in parts. Worth reading though. So maybe I should get them read. X

Def worth the perseverance tho! All amazing!! X

Just finished: The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest by Steig Larsson (the final one of the TGWTDT trilogy) - an excellent read, couldn't put it down.

Just started: A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness

Ok have bought The Hunger Games (3 for a fiver in The Works) and first 2 of Millenium........which shall I read first?

Hunger games!

I finished Mockingjay at 430am, I couldn't sleep and then couldn't put it down with the last few pages to go. I loved it. I just read the last bit again while I'm totally awake. Brilliant :)

So what now? Maybe a bit of Sookie Stackbouse? I'm open to ideas :)

Fattibumbum said:
I finished Mockingjay at 430am, I couldn't sleep and then couldn't put it down with the last few pages to go. I loved it. I just read the last bit again while I'm totally awake. Brilliant :)

So what now? Maybe a bit of Sookie Stackbouse? I'm open to ideas :)

I'm currently working my way through the sookie stackhouse books and all of Jodi Picoult's. Nearly read all hers except her brand new one as its only in hardback I'll wait till its cheaper!

I've never read Jodii Picoult, are they depressing?

Fattibumbum said:
I've never read Jodii Picoult, are they depressing?

No, a few are courtroom based. They are basically moral dillema based, and they do make you think. Have a look on amazon at the reviews and book descriptions. My favourites are nineteen minutes & plain truth. I've just read sing you home and I loved that one too.

Have a look at the thread in this section:)

I now have the hunger games trilogy on my kindle... Need to finish women in black for I can begin

Sent from my iPad

I'm now reading Me Before You by Jojo Moyes! It's amazing! What at first appearance seems to be light chick lit is actually much deeper and covers the very controversial and sensitive issue of euthanasia!

I got a new kindle Friday so I have finally started hunger games (had the trilogy of 'real books' since Christmas
Chapter 8 so far and loving it! Especially more excited after seeing a very short trailer - hoping to get the first book finished in time for the movie

I also have to read all the Harry potter books (I know where have I been right?)
The whole set of kelley armstrongs women of the otherworld series (first book was great - second book got half way through and switched to hunger games due to the movie out soon) I like the Armstrong books but cringe a bit at the love scenes (especially the first book Bitten)

I also have the true blood books too although not seen the series's yet (well only the first)

Oh the hunger games - my kindle is calling - not enough time in the day!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm now reading Me Before You by Jojo Moyes! It's amazing! What at first appearance seems to be light chick lit is actually much deeper and covers the very controversial and sensitive issue of euthanasia!

I loved this book.. totally unexpected too. :)

Back