What's everyone reading at the moment?

Just finished Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer – Amazing! I read the first in the serious and then had to buy all four. i am totally addicted!

im reading a karen kingbury she is brill . Love martina cole 2 didi anyone seethe take on sky one recently it was brill.

i love martina coles book and i watched the take on sky 1 it was really good

I'm currently reading Richard Hammond's 'As You Do' which is brilliant! Very funny and has had me chuckling away!

I'm usually to be found devouring a historical romance (or 5!)... must admit I'm a sucker for a corset and a happy ending. Just haven't been able to read a novel in so long, though. I get into bed, pick it up, and I'm asleep before page 2.

But I picked up a poetry anthology recently called Staying Alive, edited by Neil Astley - it's really wonderful! I love poetry, know it's not everyone's cuppa, but there's so many fab poems in this book - something for every mood, crisis, pain, anxiety, celebration. Seriously good stuff, and bite-sizedly digestible for the terminally tired. Recommend it!

Dear Fatty by Dawn French. First line...

"Dawn French is presently fifty-one years old and almost entirely spherical."

I was hooked....:)

I've been wanting to get this, sounds brilliant! Love Dawn French, esp as she's from Plymouth like me lol!

Dear Fatty by Dawn French. First line...

"Dawn French is presently fifty-one years old and almost entirely spherical."

I was hooked....:)

Would definitely recommend this, didn't want to put it down once started.

Currently reading 'An offer you can't refuse' by Jill Mansell

Just bought 'Dear Fatty' today, along with the Alan Carr book as I love him :)

currently reading 90 minutes by jodi picoult cant put it down have recently got into her books so i have a stah to read through now

I love Jodi Picoult! Once you have read one of her books you'll want to read them all. First one I read was My Sister's Keeper It was amazing!

PS I love you is a fantastic book – enjoy Paisley88!

I just finished the book thief and it was fantastic

I'm reading The Ressurectionist by James Bradley. I'm enjoying it but it seems to be taking me forever to read!

It's quality Lyn.. better than the film in my opinion (& that's saying something as Jack Nicholson is amazing in the film).

I'm currently reading this... riveting read :) Cloughie is a legend...

the-damned-united1.jpg

Back