What's everyone reading at the moment?

Book Club

Anybody Out There by Marian Keyes. :)

Just finished that one. If you like Marian Keyes, Try Dorothy Koomson - my best friend's girl, marshmellows for breakfast and chocolate run. Great Author:)

currently reading 90 minutes by jodi picoult cant put it down have recently got into her books so i have a stah to read through now

Just read my sisters keeper and now on the pact, Just getting into it!

If anyone is into thrillers - Jeffery Deaver is an amazing writer. I like James Patterson for when I'm looking for something gritty and not my usual chick lits!

Reading the original Bourne Trilogy by Robert Ludlum, picked up one of the newer ones (where Ludlum is co-author) and it was awful. So am re-reading the originals to reassure myself that they're as good as I remember.

Am also reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, been hearing good things about it and found it in the charity shop for 99p (in excellent condition, looks brand new) so decided to give it a go.

And the third book I'm reading is The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgeson Burnett, the copy is one of the small hardback collection by CRW Publishing Ltd. They are really beautiful little books, with a high quality look and feel.

I just finished reading 'Playing the Game' by Belle De Jour and have decided to read her first two books again although I still have a stack of books on my to read list!

I have a Karin Slaughter to read, can't recall which one :rolleyes: as I grabbed a pile in the library! I am addicted to Harlan Coben but I think I have almost read all of his now :( I am currently reading Nicci French "Until Its Over" which is pretty good, better than I expected anyway!

I am currently reading Martina Cole's 'Close'- love her books!!!

Hi everyone - I am reading Val McDermid's Killing the shadows - would recommend, very clever....but I like crime fiction.

Sammy - how are you? I love Martina's books too..... how's the diet going. I've just had a blip and shared a chinese with my family & 2 glasses of wine!!! Gonna have to be good this weekend x

"Dear Fatty" by Dawn French. Got about one third of the way through and I have to say I laughed out loud from page 1 :D. Brilliant, touching, wacky and bloody hilarious IMO.

Isis x :)

Im doing two at once :rolleyes: one in bed one in the living room Bedroom is: The Host - Stephanie Meyer
the living room is: kiss chase - fiona walker
looooove all her books read them over and over :eek::eek:

Japanese for Busy People, book 1 (Kana version).
The Steel Remains - Richard Morgan.

I usually have three or four books on the go at the same time, but at the moment I just have these two.

"Dear Fatty" by Dawn French. Got about one third of the way through and I have to say I laughed out loud from page 1 :D. Brilliant, touching, wacky and bloody hilarious IMO.

Isis x :)

Oh, have that on my bookshelf, almost picked it up to start this week!

I am currently reading:

Richard Hammond - On The Edge (already read his 'As You Do' and it was brillaint, so funny)
Alan Carr - Look Who It is

I have a thing for biographies lately!! Been buying quite a few of them :)

Also Dr Johnsons Alternate Day Diet book (which arrived in the post at last 2 days ago :D )

Back