What's everyone reading at the moment?

Steig Larsson is fantastic. I am waiting for the 3rd book to come out in paperback. Just finished the biography of Heath Ledger which was a Xmas pressie. Also, reading Armadale by Wilkie Collins and going to start Terry Pratchett's new one. :D

Lovely! Thanks Brit.

Am in exams at the minute :( But once I get a minute I'll try and get a hold of one of those.

I'm currently slogging my way through Magician by Raymond E Feist, I cant believe that its managed to elude me for all this time, what a brilliant book!

Hehe its been on my to read list for years alongside the wheel of time series which I'm going to start on after I finish the riftwar books :)

Iv'e been told so many conflicting things about it so I'm going to give it a go at least, heck someone told me that the Farseer trilogy by Robin Hobb was a bit poo yet its one of the best series of books of all time (IMO anyways) hehe

I'm reading Handling The Undead by John Ajvide Lindqvist, he's the guy who wrote Let The Right One In. It's pretty good so far, really mirrors one of my biggest nightmares too lol.

I'm reading Notes From an Exhibition by Patrick Gale! I'm not that far into it yet and am finding it a bit of a slow starter, but it maybe just the way I am at the moment! I'm all or nothing with books! Either reading a couple a week, or taking months over just one!! I think it's because I'm so obsessed with Slimming World right now, everything else has been put on a backburner- I think I need to regain some balance! LOL!X

Im reading Nightfall by Stephen Leather. Pretty good so far. [:

x

I'm reading Maya by Jostein Gaarder at the moment. He wrote Sophie's World, which I adored and read from cover to cover a few years ago in a day!
I'm struggling with this one though so might leave it at work for my 'lunchtime read' and start another one in the evening.

Im reading The perfect 10 by Louise Kean. It's about a woman who has lost 7 stone and how she's 'adjusting' to life after it!

Also reading Skin privilege by Karin Slaughter. I love her books,especially the Grant county series.

I started 'The Shakespeare Curse' by JL Carroll last night (same author who wrote 'The Shakespeare Secret). I'm loving it already - only put it down cos I couldn't keep my eyes open!

White Dwarf, blimey not read that in ages, in fact I think the last one I glimpsed at was when the Tau were being introduced!

For the Emperor! hehe

Well, I finished The Shakespeare Curse on Sunday (having been laid up with a busted leg for two days meant I could read nonstop!!).

I would seriously recommend this to everyone - especially if you have a liking for all things historial/tudor/shakespear. What a roller coaster ride, with twists and turns galore. The writing was amazing; pulling the reader into the world that's being created. FAB

Last edited:
Last book I dove into was Dan Brown - DaVinchi Code, still only 1/4 into it though! Lol I need to be relaxed to be able to sit down and read.

Back