What's everyone reading at the moment?

I remember going to the cinema to see the notebook and blubing all the way through it and love the ending when thy dye together - if I could do that at the end with my O/H when it is time to pass away it be the icing of my life :)

The Notebook is one of my favourite movies ever. It always makes me cry, lol. Love Ryan Gosling init though, yummy xx

Forgot to mention that the book i am reading at the moment for the Millionth time is 'The Kite Runner' by Khaled Hosseini. xx

Stephen Fry's autobiography. Is anyone here also a fan?

i just bought stephanie meyers novella about the short life of bree ( twilight)

Is the Stephen Fry book as witty as he is?

I have just finished "Dear Fatty", by Dawn French, which I really liked. Now I'm halfway through Washington Square, by Henry James. I am trying to read more "classics"- can anyone suggest some?

I have just finished Dear Fatty, by Dawn French, which I really liked, and now am halfway through Washington Sqare, by Henry James. I am trying to read more classics- has anyone got any suggestions ?

Right now i'm reading Wasted by Marya Hornbacher xx

Hi :)

I've just finished 1984 (which is all kinds of amazing) and Frankenstein (which I've read a million times before, but I love it :D).

I have to admit that I've been reading a lot of *coughcough* Twilight fanfiction recently. I know, it's sad as hell, but some of it is seriously good.

If anyone is interested "Master of the Universe" by Snowqueen's Icedragon is one of the best things I've ever read. :D

Right, back off into lukerdom I go...

I remember going to the cinema to see the notebook and blubing all the way through it.

I remember telling my friend that I didn't cry watching it and she told me I didn't have a soul. :8855:

Stephen Fry's autobiography. Is anyone here also a fan?

I love Fry, I've read a couple of his books, not sure which ones though!

I've been on a reading rampage lately! I recently finished Hard boiled wonderland and the end of the world - Haruki Muramaki, loved it, he's an awesome writer!
Got through Dead in the Family - Charlaine Harris in about 5 hours and I've decided to stick with the vampire theme and I'm about halfway through L.J Smiths first Vampire Diaries :D

Back