What's everyone reading at the moment?

I'm half way through Mother Tongue by Bill Bryson. Bit of a geeky one but totally my field and it's so interesting to see how English got the way it is today through history.

Ive just read 'The Poison Tree' by Erin Kelly. I absolutely loved it!!! this was a bit different from my normal crime books.

Janie x

Has anyone ever read The Big Sone Gap series by Adriana Trigiani? Really lovely, sentimental tales!! Love them. Also good is Julian Barnes' "Arthur & George"!

I've started The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Finding it difficult to get into but I have been trying to read with distractions around me! Other people have said they found it hard to get into but then became hooked and couldn't put it down so I'm hoping this will be the case with me!!X

Just finished Taken by Bernardine Kennedy.

I have seen all three films that have been adapted from the books, really good :)

I've started The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Finding it difficult to get into but I have been trying to read with distractions around me! Other people have said they found it hard to get into but then became hooked and couldn't put it down so I'm hoping this will be the case with me!!X

I am currently loving Patrick Gales and so far have read about 6 hehe. presently reading Patrick Gale - A Gentleman's Relish. Also have complete Toni Jordan -Addiction, which was great book and really funny about a girl who has OCD, which I can relate to so very much, especially as it is about OCD and finding lurveeee :lilkiss:

I'm reading "If I can Dream" by Larry Geller, its about his time with Elvis Presley and I have to say its pretty nauseating due to the fact that Larry is a bit of a suck up to Elvis. Sorry to any Elvis fans by the way, I'm not too keen on him! :eek:

Also going to start the book The Last fighting Tommy by Harry Patch soon as I'm sure it will be very moving.

I've currently got two on the go. Ravens by George Dawes Green, which I'm struggling to get into and The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom.

Am currently reading 'madness of Angels' by Kate Griffin. I accidentally read the second one first (The Midnight Mayor) and loved it.

Pop goes the Weasel,, by Dan Patterson, Roses are red, by Dan Patterson and as light relief, the last Harry Potter book!

I needed a bit of light relief myself so I have read the first 8 Morganville books by Rachel Caine. Fun quick reads at lunch time for the last two weeks.

I've also got Fallen and Saturday Night Peter to start this week. As you can tell I had a good trip to the book store a few weeks back :)

Just been to charity shop and picked up 10 books for £3- bargain!

Just started Forever Odd by Dean Koontz

I just borrowed from the library a biography of Agatha Christie -- I have heard bits and pieces of her life story and love her books, so I thought I would read her bio.

Just started Blood & Ice by Robert Masello, pretty good so far :)

Just finished Saturday Night Peter by Peter Kay too and it was very funny and light hearted, well worth a read.

I'm reading Genesis by Karin Slaughter and listening to (audio book) Dead Like You by Peter James.

Loving both of them.

Back