What's everyone reading at the moment?

Rereading Anne Frank's Diary

ahh accidentally thanked you there instead of quoting but I guess thank you for reminding me that I need to give this another read! Totally forgot to look for it when I was in the library the other day, but will add it to my list.

I recently finished The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear. Took me ages but it's a fantastic book and I really enjoyed it. I usually give books I finished to the charity shop but think this will be one that I hang on to.

I got The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks out of the library the other day and I'm loving it so far. Keep starting to believe it though and expect a horde of moaning zombies to arrive at my door any minute >_<

the devil's right hand by lilith sanitcrow. mixed feelings at at the moment. unable to decide if I am enjoying it or bored. will let you know.

Currently trying to read The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown, but 200 odd pages in and losing interest fast!

I've just finished listening to Dead Like You by Peter James and am now listening to The Death List by Paul Johnston.

Brother Odd by Dean Koontz

I'm currently reading The Ice Cream Girls by Dorothy Koomson. Which is brilliant.

My favourite book has to be The Other side of Midnight by Sidney Sheldon.

I have 'The Ice Cream Girls' to read next - really looking forward to it so I'm glad it's good :D

I'm reading 'The Legacy' by Katherine Webb at the moment. Got it cheap in Waterstones as it's part of the TV Book Club - it took me a while to get into it but I'm really liking it now.

I love the Odd Thomas series by Dean Koontz and can't wait for the next one but I heard it will be mid next year :(

Have got Stephen Fry's Autobiography to read next, looks pretty good from all accounts :)

Hey spiced apple,whats that like?... i think was part of the tv blook club when richard and judy was doing it, never got round to reading it..

Hi juju, i got stephen fry the other day, i love him... have you read moab ate my washpot? thats his first autobiography :D

Hi juju, i got stephen fry the other day, i love him... have you read moab ate my washpot? thats his first autobiography :D

No, I didn't know it was an autobiography until I started reading this. Will have to give it a go when I finish this one. Though there are already another 3 in the pile waiting to be read :D

I'm reading 'Tribulation Force', it's part of the Left Behind series. A girl at work recommended Left Behind & I didn't realise until I'd got it there are 13 in the series:eek:

It's such a good read, it's based on what is written in the bible & what happens to those people left behind. It isn't just for believers.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but I go on www.readitswapit.co.uk which is great as I can swap all the books I've read. All I do is find somebody to swap with & pay for the postage!!!

I read The Shack recently....blew my mind!! im not at all religious and i dont have a faith,but this book makes you think...recommend looking it up,i promise its not going to be what you expect :)

read the blurb,see what you think ;)

I'm reading 'Tribulation Force', it's part of the Left Behind series. A girl at work recommended Left Behind & I didn't realise until I'd got it there are 13 in the series:eek:

It's such a good read, it's based on what is written in the bible & what happens to those people left behind. It isn't just for believers.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but I go on www.readitswapit.co.uk which is great as I can swap all the books I've read. All I do is find somebody to swap with & pay for the postage!!!
I love that series of books, they're amazing! I am a Christian so the books have extra significance to me - I'm actually going to start them again after I've finished this book about Elvis by Larry Geller, honestly, I've never known a bigger crawler than Geller in my life!! Haha!

I read The Shack recently....blew my mind!! im not at all religious and i dont have a faith,but this book makes you think...recommend looking it up,i promise its not going to be what you expect :)

read the blurb,see what you think ;)

Ooh I have that book, I'm definitely going to have a nosy at it now :p

I also want to read The Time Travellers Wife which is said to be better than the film.

I've read The Time Travellers Wife & it is much better than the film, definately worth reading.
Thanks for that, I'll have to go out and buy it when I'm next at Waterstones.

Back