What's everyone reading at the moment?

I started to read Her Fearful Symmetry last night - I love it so far, really got me fascinated. I had to put the book down eventually at 3am as my eyes were rolling with tiredness. I got up to page 55. As soon as I am free later I'm gonna read more :D
Thanks for the recommendation BunnyHops, its a brill book :)

glad youre enjoying it hun!!

i absolutely LOVE the cemetary thats in the book, its a beautiful place! :)

It seems the connection is amost back to normal now,thanks to Pierce..so i'll posting about about my new 'babies' that i got this week later on. :D

glad youre enjoying it hun!!

i absolutely LOVE the cemetary thats in the book, its a beautiful place! :)
Yeah I'm loving it, was reading til 3am again :D I'm finding Martin highly amusing :p

I'm reading Hope by Lesley Pearse, it's brill!

Ive never read any Lesley Pearce before so I had a look at the reviews on amazon. People really seem to love this book, so its gone on my wish list. I love finding a new author ive not read before, so many books to catch up on!

I just finished reading Elvis: The last 24 hours, it was a quick read and quite interesting too. Not a fan of Presley at all but am enjoying getting an insight into his awful (self made awful) life.
I like to have 2 or more books on the go at once, one quick read and one longer read :D

Sat up til 3am reading Her Fearful Symmetry again, totally loving it still, really interesting read that makes you want to keep reading to see what happens next. Love where Elspeth sleeps :D And Martin is such a character - brilliant book!

I quite enjoyed Charlie St Cloud - but my OH absolutely loved it: it was her "Book of the Year" that year.

I really loved this book: it was MY "BOTY" last year. I think Audrey Niffenegger has some brilliant ideas: I didn't think she could match The Time Traveller's Wife - but this comes close.

I'm currently reading "The Children's Book", by AS Byatt. I'm enjoying it, but it's far too long. It could be cut by at least 1/3 without really losing anything. At that length it would be a stunning read. As it is, it's fascinating, but a major undertaking.

Thanks Jim, I'll look forward to getting my teeth into it, when I've read the other squillion in my pile!!! Aaaaaarghhh!! Too many books, not enough time......X

Thanks Jim, I'll look forward to getting my teeth into it, when I've read the other squillion in my pile!!! Aaaaaarghhh!! Too many books, not enough time......X
Heehee, know the feeling, I have a pile up to the ceiling now :D I'm even finding myself out and about wishing I was home again so I can curl up with my books and read more! :p

Sat up til 3am reading Her Fearful Symmetry again, totally loving it still, really interesting read that makes you want to keep reading to see what happens next. Love where Elspeth sleeps :D And Martin is such a character - brilliant book!

glad you're enjoying this hun :)

im going to post my new list of books up in a bit, just getting dry and warm again after being out... :winter_brr: awful out there!!

xoxo

:party0019:

happy days,ive just won The Historian off ebay... :D:D:D...for 99p!! :D:D:D

glad you're enjoying this hun :)

im going to post my new list of books up in a bit, just getting dry and warm again after being out... :winter_brr: awful out there!!

xoxo
Yeah its brill, thanks for recommending it :)

Can't wait to see your new list of books, you read some great things :D I know its freezing here too - I've been out early this morn and gotta go out again this after. Eww. I'm currently sitting indoors with the heating on and my big snuggly slippers on my feet :D
xo

Reading a Sam Bourne thriller, oh and a teach your self drawing book.
Has anyone tried the Kindle yet I would be interested to know how they are going with it
:4616:

theres a good kindle thread around here, ive not made my mind up yet :rolleyes:

Yeah its brill, thanks for recommending it :)

Can't wait to see your new list of books, you read some great things :D I know its freezing here too - I've been out early this morn and gotta go out again this after. Eww. I'm currently sitting indoors with the heating on and my big snuggly slippers on my feet :D

xo

:D...i had no idea it was so cold today,my hands were bordering blue when i went out :eek::eek:
my heating is on now and im staying put.. have you got a slanket? they are great!! :D

:D...i had no idea it was so cold today,my hands were bordering blue when i went out :eek::eek:
my heating is on now and im staying put.. have you got a slanket? they are great!! :D
Haha, know the feeling, my nails on my fingers were actually blue when I got home this morn :D

Oooh no I don't have a slanket but always wanted one - gonna get one for myself! I like the look of those all in one pj's from Primark too - everyone is going crazy for them, I must get some :D

Haha, know the feeling, my nails on my fingers were actually blue when I got home this morn :D

Oooh no I don't have a slanket but always wanted one - gonna get one for myself! I like the look of those all in one pj's from Primark too - everyone is going crazy for them, I must get some :D

i love my slanket :heartpump: theyre great for reading,and keep you snuggly. i got 2 a purple one (i love purple) and animal print,new from ebay :D

ive seen those all in ones,theyre like a jump suit arent they?like what Phoebe wore in friends i think...dont think i could sleep in one,definitely slob around in though :D

i love my slanket :heartpump: theyre great for reading,and keep you snuggly. i got 2 a purple one (i love purple) and animal print,new from ebay :D

ive seen those all in ones,theyre like a jump suit arent they?like what Phoebe wore in friends i think...dont think i could sleep in one,definitely slob around in though :D
Ooh I bet they are snuggly for an evening in with a book :D I'll have to get one ordered or get one for Xmas maybe ;)

Yeah thats the ones - Pheebs was ahead of her time :p I couldn't sleep in them either, but would like some so I could be all snuggly when I lounge about (probably with my slanket when I get it :p ) X

:party0019:

happy days,ive just won The Historian off ebay... :D:D:D...for 99p!! :D:D:D

Oh, I LOVED that one! Enjoy it. It was quite a read, but fascinating.

Back