What's everyone reading at the moment?

I'm reading shadow child by Libby purves only 2 chapters in but seems pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm currently reading A Break With Charity by Ann Rinaldi, which is a book based on the Salem witch trials, after re-reading my copy of The Crucible over the holidays :) xx

It sounds very interesting. I should make myself a list of all the books I want to read.

I'm still on the Left Behind series, just four more to go.

ive read the first int he left behind series and intend reading the rest - it was brilliant
I am reading Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death - i am enjoying it too

Those left behind books sound amazing, think I'm going to get the first couple. I still need to get the 2nd and 3rd of the northern lights trilogy, the first one was addictive

Reading Letters to Juliet, Bella Tuscany, Mortal Engines, and a Bill Bryson.

Happy Holidays said:
I'm still on the Left Behind series, just four more to go.

I cried my eyes out on the last one. amazing series. Considers a re-read of them.

I'm reading the shack by William p young at the moment (2nd time read)

Just finished you don't have to say u love me, author is Sarraute manning

Just about to finish Wolf Hall - being tightfisted as I am I waited for the paperback. :D
I'd heard good and bad reports but I've loved it. Totally engrossing.

I've just finished reading primo levi's if this is a man/the truce, which is his own story of surviving the concentration camps. Very sad and at times I considered stopping but I felt the least I could do was read his story if he had to live through it. No comparison, but I'm now reading toast by Nigel slater! X

I had an Amazon Kindle for my Birthday last week!! I'm so in love with it!! I've surprised myself because at first the idea disgusted me- I love to have a 'book' to hold, smell and turn the pages!! But the more I have seen the closer I have become to conversion! It now makes total sense and I take it everywhere! I have 44 books on it already, quite a few of which were free downloads, and I absolutely love it! Anyone else got one? What are your thoughts on them?X

I can't believe I changed my mind so dramatically Starlight!! It's fantastic!! Can you recommend any books that you downloaded for free (or very cheap?!!)

Back