What's everyone reading at the moment?

Wicca303 said:
Currently on the go I have:
Blogging All-In-One for Dummies
The Surgeon by Tess Gerritsen
Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea by Jules Verne
Juliet by .........don't remember

But not getting much read because I have two final course assessments due in totalling about 10000 words. Do have lots piled up for my summer reading though.

Juliet....by Anne Fortier! I loved that book x.

ladybelle said:
Have you read any of the Dexter books? Also read the ghost which was crime(y).
Although I find it hard to find a really good crime book tho :-s

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No I haven't.. But certainly will.

funcurls said:
Juliet....by Anne Fortier! I loved that book x.

That's the one. It was at home and I couldn't remember who it was. I've only read the first few pages but am liking it so far. Will be able to really get into it when I finish my uni work.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Because I'm re-reading all of them before the final film comes out in July. And when I'm not in the mood for Harry (which is rare) I've been reading The Illustrated Man as well.

I'm reading..

Stiff by Mary Roach
The Burning by Jane Casey

I'm a bit behind in my reading this week, it's been a bit mad here!...

After months and months of umming and arring, i've finally got the first in the Outlander series!

I've debated this for some times as i do like to read a book series, so the first book really has to grab me..hope this lives up to his rep!

Currently reading Target by Simon Kernick. I do enjoy his books! The whodunnit kind of books are definite faves of mine.

I'm now reading Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger (who also wrote the Time Traveler's Wife - which was excellent).

My fav book Thousand splendid suns ...

Also anyone who likes thrillers try Harlan Coben - he writes fantastic page turners

ladybelle said:
Have you read any of the Dexter books? Also read the ghost which was crime(y).
Although I find it hard to find a really good crime book tho :-s

Have you tried James Patterson or Tess Gerritson or Karen Rose novels? These are quite good serial killer type fictional books. James Patterson wrote the book kiss the girls and along came a spider which they made into films staring Morgan freeman.

Chris carter is another good author.

Have you tried James Patterson or Tess Gerritson or Karen Rose novels? These are quite good serial killer type fictional books. James Patterson wrote the book kiss the girls and along came a spider which they made into films staring Morgan freeman.

Chris carter is another good author.

Not read Chris Carter, but have read several books by all the other authors in your message, all thoroughly enjoyable.

suespain said:
Not read Chris Carter, but have read several books by all the other authors in your message, all thoroughly enjoyable.

He's only written 2 books I believe but I could not put them down!

Just finished The Dracula Dossier by James Reese, excellent, it combined how Bram Stoker came up with the plot for Dracula whilst helping to track down Jack the Ripper... Next up is Supping with Panthers by Tom Holland for the DarkSouls book club...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Just finished reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett and trying to decide what to read next.

I have that lined up to read soon! The reviews are fantastic! What did you think? I thoroughly enjoyed Water For Elephants and I'm currently reading The Crimson Petal and the White which is fascinating!! Brilliantly written- lures you in.. and quite shocking!!X

I've just brought Katie pipers book (the lady who had acid thrown on her face). Really moving... Haven't got into it properly yet as have about three others on the go! Xxx

Back