What's everyone reading at the moment?

I loved all three. Really interested to find out more about the last book he was writing/had written that his ex-wife has held back from publication.

I am having a retro fit and reading "Eight Cousins" By Louisa May Alcott. It's so twee but I loved it as a little girl. Next on the list is "A Little History Of The World" which looks amazing.

Harper Lee's 'To Kill a Mockingbird' :)

Ooo... cool book... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins​

I love it! First read it about 4-5 years ago as part of my English Literature GCSE coursework. Have re-read it 3 or 4 times since, it's such a lovely book with a lot of depth and meaning xxx

Princess_Stevie said:
I love it! First read it about 4-5 years ago as part of my English Literature GCSE coursework. Have re-read it 3 or 4 times since, it's such a lovely book with a lot of depth and meaning xxx

Me too, its defo one of my 'regular' re-reads... I read it and bought another copy as I'd been given the other one in a battered state, so I could return to it whenever... xx enjoy... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Oooh, that's one of my all time favourites.

Ok I need to dowload a new book to read.. Crime, thriller tha sorta thing... Whatcha suggest?

Val Mcdermid, Tess Gerritsen, S J Bolton, S J Watson to name but a few.

S J Watson has a awesome book out, S J Bolton is relatively new, and has some great books out.. Sacrifice, Awakening, Blood Harvest and the new one Now You See Me... i recommend all these..

Jane Casey is also good, she has 2, The Missing and The Burning..

bunny_hops said:
Val Mcdermid, Tess Gerritsen, S J Bolton, S J Watson to name but a few.

S J Watson has a awesome book out, S J Bolton is relatively new, and has some great books out.. Sacrifice, Awakening, Blood Harvest and the new one Now You See Me... i recommend all these..

Jane Casey is also good, she has 2, The Missing and The Burning..

Thank you bunny xx

So I still haven't finished The Slap (haven't even opened it again).

To kill a mockingbird is a fantastic book, like a lot of you I first looked at when doing GCSE's.

I have Sarah Winman's - When God was a Rabbit, on my shelf that I haven't started yet. Has anyone else read it?

We had The Angels Game for our bookclub choice at DarkSouls over Xmas, I got halfway through and gave up, it's got to be bad for me to give up on a book... Needless to say there are quite a few copies on it on the charity book shelf downstairs in the pub...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

So I still haven't finished The Slap (haven't even opened it again).

To kill a mockingbird is a fantastic book, like a lot of you I first looked at when doing GCSE's.

I have Sarah Winman's - When God was a Rabbit, on my shelf that I haven't started yet. Has anyone else read it?

It's not a bad read actually, although i did get annoyed in parts :D

It's not a bad read actually, although i did get annoyed in parts :D

Which book is it that you're referring to Bunny? When God was a rabbit?

I'm interested as it's on my "to consider" list.

C x

I'm currently reading One Day by David Nicholls. I downloaded it to my kindle thinking I might not get 'into' it but it's unputdownable!

Back