What's everyone reading at the moment?

I am currently reading 'Walking Back to Happiness' by Lucy Dillon which is a lovely, easy read with funny doggy characters and likeable humans!

stacy87 said:
I have One Moment, One Morning but haven't started it yet, so will be good to see what you think about it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Did you read the book? What did you think?

ive just read the brian freeman series
love erm...

Ive just read Earth Angel by Anne Bulcraig who is a Medium living on the South Coast of England, and this is her life story. Very down to earth, very readable autobiography and quite fascinating. In fact im considering booking a visit with her. My brother had a reading with her a few weeks ago, and a lot of interesting very relevant stuff came out, quite specific too. One of the things she told my brother was that he had a sister with a son called Rob (my son is Rob) and that our mother who died 3 years ago, enjoys listening to Rob play guitar. My brother thought she had it wrong, he beleived Rob only plays drums but in fact is very good on guitar and has been playing a lot recently. Another thing Anne came out with was that my mother said she enjoyed all the things written at her funeral, he wasnt sure what this related too and put it down to a reading I gave at the funeral (which was in Spain as she died there). What he didnt know was that the night before I had suggested that everyone who was there at the time should write letters to mum to put in her coffin with her. As my bro didnt arrive in Spain till the morning of the funeral he wasnt included and didnt know about the letters. There were a lot of other things that came out of his reading with Anne that were pretty spot on too, so Im considering going to see her myself.

I really like them. And I find it hard to get into books most of the time. The third book is my fave so far. A feast for crows seems to be getting better but basically this book and A dance with dragons have been split so most of my fave characters to read are in book 5. I have it sat at home ready to read. Biggest book i've seen! lol it's huge!

Oh great, thanks for that Gizmo!! Looking forward to getting stuck in!! The problem is I have so many on my Kindle to get stuck into!! Everytime someone recommends a book I look it up and they usually have great reviews on Amazon and I end up buying them!!!X

MattsMum said:
Did you read the book? What did you think?

I just started it a couple of days ago, so not too far into it :) will report back once I'm a bit further into the book :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive just read Earth Angel by Anne Bulcraig who is a Medium living on the South Coast of England, and this is her life story. Very down to earth, very readable autobiography and quite fascinating. In fact im considering booking a visit with her. My brother had a reading with her a few weeks ago, and a lot of interesting very relevant stuff came out, quite specific too. One of the things she told my brother was that he had a sister with a son called Rob (my son is Rob) and that our mother who died 3 years ago, enjoys listening to Rob play guitar. My brother thought she had it wrong, he beleived Rob only plays drums but in fact is very good on guitar and has been playing a lot recently. Another thing Anne came out with was that my mother said she enjoyed all the things written at her funeral, he wasnt sure what this related too and put it down to a reading I gave at the funeral (which was in Spain as she died there). What he didnt know was that the night before I had suggested that everyone who was there at the time should write letters to mum to put in her coffin with her. As my bro didnt arrive in Spain till the morning of the funeral he wasnt included and didnt know about the letters. There were a lot of other things that came out of his reading with Anne that were pretty spot on too, so Im considering going to see her myself.

I'm very into the spiritual side of things. I've had a many readings and been to a few spititual churches, if you haven't been to one, then I recomend you do, the atmosphere is something to be experienced, so calming :)

I have a reading done, yearly by the same lady as she is amazing! The things she's told me now,there is no way she could've known :)

One of my favourite mediums is Doris Stokes, I've read her books, they're lovely.

this is my favourite

i agree but what am i gonna read next :( have read all rachel vincent were cat ones have one of the banshee ones to read (library not got the newest one) have to go back to crime fiction methinks unless anyone else can help?

Have you read Keri Arthur? Her Riley Jenson series is very good... I am on the third book at the mo...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

i think i may have read one of hers will look them out from the library thanks chick

I'm a bit behind with adding my just reads, but 2 that I've recently finished are..

Far to Go by Alison Pick

The Icarus Girl by Helen Oyeyemi

2 completely different books, loved them both :)

Love her books. Brilliant!

Ooo, yay! Another fan! :D I've just been trying to find out when V is for Vengeance is coming out...there's two different dates on amazon (according to that the paperback is coming out first?!), so I'm not sure! Hopefully 6th Jan as that's my birthday (birthday present to myself I think, lol!) xx

I have just started Death of a Murderer by Rupert Thomson and it has started quick.......shall let you all know x

Back