What's everyone reading at the moment?

TickingEwe92 said:
And now my Hunger Games trilogy has arrived... 100 pages into it all ready!! :)

I'm half way through and loving it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I finished the last one last night... Gutted. :(

Sofartogo! said:
I finished the last one last night... Gutted. :(

Gutted cause it's over or cause it didn't end well? I can't imagine what happens in the last half of the first book let alone how two more books will go - exciting!

I finished the first & started the second in the same minute! First one just leaves you needing to read more... :)

Emmey1 said:
Gutted cause it's over or cause it didn't end well? I can't imagine what happens in the last half of the first book let alone how two more books will go - exciting!

Gutted cause it's over! :(

Sofartogo! said:
Gutted cause it's over! :(

I better slow down my reading then! ;)

And now my Hunger Games trilogy has arrived... 100 pages into it all ready!! :)

Brilliant!! Sounds like you've already got Hungerfever!! It's totally amazing and so well written!!! You'll have finished the 3rd book in no time!!

Glad you enjoyed Me Before You aswell!! I had seen it in the paperback/Kindle chart but assumed it would be very light chick lit stuff- don't get me wrong I luurrve chick lit when I'm looking for something really light- for example after I've read something quite heavy going! But I heard a review about it on the radio and was totally inspired and now I can't put it down!! I should finish it by the end of the afternoon!! I hope I do because I'm out this evening and on a 12 hour shift tomorrow!! X

Weyheyy!! I'm loving that everyone is loving The Hunger Games!! It's really taking off- I'm sure the hype is even bigger than the Twilight books!! I've just heard that Lenny Kravitz is playing Cinna in the film- so even more excited about seeing it now!!

I implore everyone to read Me Before You (Jojo Moyes)! It's the most inspiring and heart warming book I've read for ages!! It totally took me by surprise as it's chick-lit meets a really deep and poignant topic!! Once I've finished it (hopefully this afternoon) I'm moving onto The Woman in Black!! So much to read, so little time!!!X

Mini_Mog said:
So ladies- are you rooting for peeta or gale??

I'm Team Peeta although I thought a sordid affair with Gale might be good, ;)

Fattibumbum said:
I'm Team Peeta although I thought a sordid affair with Gale might be good, ;)

I don't j ow what team yet - in only half way through the first book - should I have a team by now? Oooh no - I don't know much about gale... I'm not convinced on peeta.... I feel like im missing something lol

Emmey1 said:
I don't j ow what team yet - in only half way through the first book - should I have a team by now? Oooh no - I don't know much about gale... I'm not convinced on peeta.... I feel like im missing something lol

It took me till the last book to decide. They're so good.

funcurls said:
I'm Team Gale!!! (Just to add I've read the books and my preference may/may not have any bearing on how things pan out!! Gale is purely my preference!)X

I was team peeta by the 2nd book, started off preferring gale but changed my mind:) me and my friend had a lengthy discussion about peeta and gale, lol!

So cannot wait till a week on Saturday when I'm going to see the film:D

I was team peeta by the 2nd book, started off preferring gale but changed my mind:) me and my friend had a lengthy discussion about peeta and gale, lol!

So cannot wait till a week on Saturday when I'm going to see the film:D

It does tend to take over your life and consume you!! Hmmm I think Gale is more a case of familiarity and roots- more of a brotherly love! And Peeta is more of a true love and having shared something that could only ever be understood by the two of them...I'm hoping to catch the film either Sunday or Monday!X

funcurls said:
It does tend to take over your life and consume you!! Hmmm I think Gale is more a case of familiarity and roots- more of a brotherly love! And Peeta is more of a true love and having shared something that could only ever be understood by the two of them...I'm hoping to catch the film either Sunday or Monday!X

I'm seriously considering re-reading already:)

Still really want to see the woman in black but my friend I was going to go with thinks it will scare her too much. She is 8 months pregnant so maybe not the best person to take to a jumpy film;)

Mini_Mog said:
I'm seriously considering re-reading already:)

Still really want to see the woman in black but my friend I was going to go with thinks it will scare her too much. She is 8 months pregnant so maybe not the best person to take to a jumpy film;)

It's a pretty good film! But your right not to risk your friend giving birth during it lol

Mini_Mog said:
So ladies- are you rooting for peeta or gale??

So far... Just after the "fireballs and wasps up tree" incident in book 1 -- Peeta so far, kinda strangely trust him... Hmm!

Back