What's everyone reading at the moment?

Felt the same!! It was harder going than the first 2. Have you seen the movie yet, very good!!

Yeah, definitely harder going than first two, had to read some bits twice even though it's supposedly a young adults book?? Maybe I've lost my brains with all the Chick Lit, lol!

No haven't seen film yet, really want to. You're the first who's said if good/bad too! Thanks for saying it's good :)

I'm reading the forty rules of love by elif shafak

After a poo week I've decided to change a lot of stuff starting from tomorrow. One of first things is to start reading again. Going to ease myself back in with some chic lit. I actually work in a book shop so stopped reading in my spare time as I got sick of books lol I have extremely loud and incredibly close to read as I want to see the film. But think ill start with Jenny colgan meet me at the cupcake cafe. Read others of hers and should be a good easy read to start back with.....after them my choice is endless lol

Well I started early and I'm out in the sun reading......think a book with cupcakes and cream in the storyline may have been a bad choice Wen trying to loose weight tho! Really enjoying it!

Dead Until Dark (True Blood) by Charlaine Harris

Finished the catcher in the rye. It was ok, but I still don't understand why it's so highly acclaimed.

Anyway, onto Before I Go to Sleep which I'm really enjoying so far:)

Absolutely loving Before I Go to Sleep! I've almost read half of it today. Can't put it down. Would really recommend so far. It's really different. Reminds me a little of the film 50 First Dates- which coincidentally my husband and I went to see on our first date.

Absolutely loving Before I Go to Sleep! I've almost read half of it today. Can't put it down. Would really recommend so far. It's really different. Reminds me a little of the film 50 First Dates- which coincidentally my husband and I went to see on our first date.

Yup, it's a goodun!! And has a great twist, which you will discover in no time now that you're going to be finishing it so soon....!!X

funcurls said:
Yup, it's a goodun!! And has a great twist, which you will discover in no time now that you're going to be finishing it so soon....!!X

I'm quite sure I'll have it finished by the end of this week. Its another book that gets your imagination going, picturing yourself in that situation. Loving it:)

Jill mansell rumour has it x

Mini_Mog said:
I'm quite sure I'll have it finished by the end of this week. Its another book that gets your imagination going, picturing yourself in that situation. Loving it:)

Brilliant! Frightening thought though! Enjoy! X

funcurls said:
Any good? I've never tried Jill Mansel, but always up for a little chic lit! X

Yeah fab I have a few more too their nice easy reads great in th bath wit a glass of wine lol

just downloaded Voices From the Titanic... Accounts given by rescuers/survivors... I thought it looked interesting and, not warbling by Celine Dion to contend with...

I'm still reading A Woman in White!! :eek: I'm finding it quite hard going, but also really interesting at the same time! I'm 60% of the way through according to my Kindle...I just want to know what happens now, lol! Although that's not an invitation for anyone to tell me! ;) xx

Once I finish this I'm going to read V is for Vengeance by Sue Grafton and the Call The Midwife trilogy...can't wait! :D

Back