What's everyone reading at the moment?

Have seen the film and really enjoyed - watched it on the plane to Florida last year! Let me know what the book is like xx

I really enjoyed the book, it was something different to my normal crime books. Well worth a read, and the film is a good adaptation of it :) xx

Just finished water for elephants:) watching the film on sky tonight

Edit- the film follows the book closely, it's a good adaptation.

Last edited:
I've recently read Before I Go to Sleeo, Into the Darkest Corner, Only the Innocent and Room.
I've just started Men I've Loved Before by Adele Parks and will read Shantaram after that. I have so many samples on my Kindle that I seem to collect.

MattsMum said:
I've recently read Before I Go to Sleeo, Into the Darkest Corner, Only the Innocent and Room.
I've just started Men I've Loved Before by Adele Parks and will read Shantaram after that. I have so many samples on my Kindle that I seem to collect.

Room and before I go to sleep are fantastic!

I've just started Middlesex by Jeffrey eugenides.

Vampire Darcy's Desire... It's the bookclub choice this quarter... It's ok a bit slow to start but I will hang in there...x

Enchanter's End Game buy David Eddings....last book of the Belgariad...I've really enjoyed them :)

I have keeper of the light to read by her. Not read any of her stuff but my friend at work who is also a Jodi Picoult fan recommended them.

its brilliant aswell its part of a trio keeper being the 1st then kiss river,and her mothers shadow . Have u read jodis new book lone wolf ? its good to

hi andrea81
if u go to goodreads.com u can set up a reading challenge of how many book u can read in the year .it s good fun for all us book worms xx

Have registered on the Goodreads website now and set my challenge. How do you put the hyperlink on your signature?
Have tried copying and pasting the image then thought I'd put a hyperlink on to the picture but it's not working, or rather I can't work out how to make it work.

Nice to see so many other goodreads users around :D Michelle and Andi, the links to your reading challenges aren't working. Andrea, I have sent you a request on goodreads if you want to accept it :) If anyone else is looking for the 2012 reading challenge it should show up on the goodreads homepage once you have registered :)

I've finished all 5 books of the Belgariad by David Eddings, now reading Belgarath the Sorcerer, another of his books :)

Back