What's everyone reading at the moment?

Just started memoirs of an imaginary friend by Matthew green. V

Really struggled with 'Life of Pi', I might have been too tired when I started reading it, will give it a try when I'm sleeping better I think! In the meantime I've gone back to some easy reading: Fat Girls and Fairy Cakes by Sue Watson.

I loved Life of Pi, one of my favourite books!!

I've just finished Dave Gorman vs The Rest of The World, now started on Michael Connelly's The Black Echo. Hoping to read the whole series in order, it'll be the first time I've done so with a crime writer. I usually just get random ones from the library!!

I'm reading the Book of Dave by Will Self but finding it hard going!!

Just finished matched by allie Condie.... Going to read the Kashmir shawl by Rosie Thomas next :)

Which one? Matched is good I have the second part to read which is called crossed but I like to read something else inbetween.... As for Kashmir shawl I am going to start it tonight

Andrea81 said:
Sounds like an interesting title. What's it about?

It's about old personal belongings found in a basement of a disused American hotel that belonged to Japanese familes in world war 2, and how an old man uses it to find out about the girl he loved as a young man, and looks back on his life. I only got a few pages in last nite tho as I was tired.

katiebaby said:
Which one? Matched is good I have the second part to read which is called crossed but I like to read something else inbetween.... As for Kashmir shawl I am going to start it tonight

I've got matched and crossed. Don't know how long it will be till I read it, I'm still only halfway through game of thrones and I've been reading it 2 weeks! I'm really enjoying it. Think there will be a few average sized books read between this and the second one in the series.

I loved Life of Pi, one of my favourite books!!

I've just finished Dave Gorman vs The Rest of The World, now started on Michael Connelly's The Black Echo. Hoping to read the whole series in order, it'll be the first time I've done so with a crime writer. I usually just get random ones from the library!!

I love finding random books in the library. Library's are amazing places and should be used often :)

Finished polgara the sorceress by David eddings :) now reading guardians of the west also by him :)

Back