What's everyone reading at the moment?

That's exactly where I'm stuck, have found myself just scanning through all the random letters that make up names!

18 lost : 49 to goal

I'm reading The Year Of the Flood by Margaret Atwood. It's A bit scary lol. I keep looking at McDonalds and CocaCola then thinking of this book and getting the shivers!!! Might need to buy 300 tins of beans and bury them in the garden........

fizzyfluff said:
That's exactly where I'm stuck, have found myself just scanning through all the random letters that make up names!

Yes I know what you mean, but I urge you to try again as its amazing! Or just watch the movie lol..x

fizzyfluff said:
I must be the only person in the work who can't get into the dragon tattoo, failed 3times so far!

The first is so hard for the first 3rd. You need to persevere because the second half and books 2 and 3 are amazing!!!! Don't give up! X

Will give it a go after I've finished a sisters gift.

Just checked out the year of the flood, looks my kind of thing so I've put it on my wish list too!

I am reading club dead by Charlaine Harris. It's the third book in the Stookie Stackhouse series. I am only about half-way through but am really enjoying it.

I've not read anything in a while to busy fanfiction writing lol. but I am thinking of reading more of the Terry Goodkind books, the one's that the Legend Of The Seeker Series is based on!

MoodySpark said:
I've not read anything in a while to busy fanfiction writing lol. but I am thinking of reading more of the Terry Goodkind books, the one's that the Legend Of The Seeker Series is based on!

Writing your own... always a good option...xx

Sooo I'm 2 & a bit chapters from the end of a clash of kings. And I'm back on the weightloss wagon!! Feeling positive and determined to get back into my size 12 jeans (up to a 14/16 at the mo). Had a last naughty day yesterday with Krispy kremes:)

Edit- finished!! Really enjoyed that one. Mammoth read, took me a full month to finish.

Next up is Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro.

Last edited:
Bit of a random one but I have just started reading The Haçienda: How Not to Run a Club

Year of the flood was really good. Having a quick robin hobbfest as I just fancied revisiting Fitz but then I'm starting a new series of kindle books called yesterday's gone. There's two series of six books and I'm told it's perfect if your a Lost/fringe/walking dead/stephen king kinda person.

Legomom said:
Year of the flood was really good. Having a quick robin hobbfest as I just fancied revisiting Fitz but then I'm starting a new series of kindle books called yesterday's gone. There's two series of six books and I'm told it's perfect if your a Lost/fringe/walking dead/stephen king kinda person.

Just d/l the first one of these onto the kindle ready for after final fifty shades book. Think I will need something a little different!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Reading a women's murder club one number ten it is x

I love reading books about Christmas and village life probably because I'm in Singapore now for nearly three years. There is loads of great reads from the UK in the last couple of years. I am currently reading 'Meet me at the cupcake cafe' by Jenny Colgan.

Back