What's everyone reading at the moment?

Lumpee - I really liked that one. I find Jodi Picoult is very mixed, some are great and some aren't so good. I like the one about the son with Asperger's (House Rules). Having worked with many Aspie boys, and my daughter has it too, it was interesting to read.

*emmie* for chick lit Jo Jo Moyes is good - 'me before you' - more complex than normal chick-lit. Do you read Sophie Kinsella? She's very funny.

MarianH said:
Lumpee - I really liked that one. I find Jodi Picoult is very mixed, some are great and some aren't so good. I like the one about the son with Asperger's (House Rules). Having worked with many Aspie boys, and my daughter has it too, it was interesting to read.

I loved it don't know if its because just before reading this I read Columbine the fact I read two books on school shootings was.totally random didn't know what.19 minutes was about it was just on a disk my friend gave me to put on my kindle.
I have just started Game Of Thrones

Lumpee SNAP! I've also just started Game of Thrones as so many people have raved about it! I must admit I'm a bit slow starting and think it'll take me a bit of time to get into the characters and genre but knowing me I'll be hooked before long! I can tell it's a long book as I'm only on 3% (on my Kindle) and I feel like I've been reading it for ages lol! X

Finished The Hunger Games Trilogy which I really enjoyed but was surprised at how bleak it was in parts.

Am now reading The Fear Index by Robert Harris. Have absolutely devoured the first 100 pages, it's really gripping. Can't beat a good thriller :)

funcurls said:
Lumpee SNAP! I've also just started Game of Thrones as so many people have raved about it! I must admit I'm a bit slow starting and think it'll take me a bit of time to get into the characters and genre but knowing me I'll be hooked before long! I can tell it's a long book as I'm only on 3% (on my Kindle) and I feel like I've been reading it for ages lol! X

Keep with it, it took me a while to get my head around it:)

I've just finished the 50 shades trilogy & now into divergent by Veronica Roth. Really enjoying it so far:)

I'm just starting Before I Met You by Lisa Jewell, I usually like her books so I hope this is a good one.

Has anyone read Life, Death and Vanilla Slices by Jenny Eclair? I looked for it today in the supermarket but couldn't find it. [h=1][/h]

Mini_Mog said:
Keep with it, it took me a while to get my head around it:)

I've just finished the 50 shades trilogy & now into divergent by Veronica Roth. Really enjoying it so far:)

Will do Moggie! Looking forward to getting to grips with it! Right now I feel like I've just started a new job, not knowing anyone or where anything is, or whether or not I'm going to settle in and enjoy it! Lol! xxx

funcurls said:
Will do Moggie! Looking forward to getting to grips with it! Right now I feel like I've just started a new job, not knowing anyone or where anything is, or whether or not I'm going to settle in and enjoy it! Lol! xxx

Moggie:) lol:) I know what you mean! The story kind of just starts, and you don't know what's going on for a while. It helps that each chaper is based on a main character. You will soon have favourites.

Mini_Mog said:
Moggie:) lol:) I know what you mean! The story kind of just starts, and you don't know what's going on for a while. It helps that each chaper is based on a main character. You will soon have favourites.

Ooh u got me excited now! Thanks for the encouragement ! X

I'm reading Mockingjay, which is the final book in the Hunger Games trilogy, bit of a teens book so easy to read!! :p

Mini_Mog said:

Im 30% through n now I'm starting to love it it is taking a while

cathyannegraham said:
Reading The Last Letter from Your Lover by Jojo Moyes and am really enjoying it.

I read me before you by Jojo Moyes and really enjoyed it. Is this her latest book and is it as good?

Yvonne 63 said:
I read me before you by Jojo Moyes and really enjoyed it. Is this her latest book and is it as good?

Me Before You has been my favourite book this year, and that's saying something as I've read some great ones! X

Yvonne 63 said:

Sorry meant to say that I think it's really good and it got great feedback from amazon customer review.

Back