What's everyone reading at the moment?

Anybody else read Alex, by Adam J. Nicolai? Couldn't put it down, read it straight through in like three hours.

I started the hunger games last week, I've not had much oppertunity to read it though. I know the films been out for ages but I wanted to read the book first

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Read all the Mortal Instruments series, loved them!! Reading episode 14 of Yesterdays Gone, fanrastic adventure, well worth a read

Mini_Mog said:
What is the island like? Is it a nice summery read?

It's amazing! Its one of those books that lure you in and you feel like you're there with the characters! I love historical fiction! I went to the island (Spinalonga) with my family when I was 13- it didn't mean anything to me when I was there but reading the book really brought it to life and I almost understood what it would have been living there when it was a leper colony! X

funcurls said:
It's amazing! Its one of those books that lure you in and you feel like you're there with the characters! I love historical fiction! I went to the island (Spinalonga) with my family when I was 13- it didn't mean anything to me when I was there but reading the book really brought it to life and I almost understood what it would have been living there when it was a leper colony! X

Sounds just the ticket, may read that one next. Enjoying the mortal instruments at the moment, read a few chapters and it's caught my interest:)

Mini_Mog said:
Sounds just the ticket, may read that one next. Enjoying the mortal instruments at the moment, read a few chapters and it's caught my interest:)

Great, I'm sure you'll love it! I'll be interested to hear your thoughts! X

Have just finished reading "my mother, my daughter" was a 20p purchase for my kindle and I really enjoyed it. It is based in Birmingham which helped I think as I could picture all the places that the writer was talking about but even without that it is still an enjoyable read.

I'm now reading "Monday to Friday man" but also liking the sound of "the island"

I am being naughty I should be reading the book club choice for DarkSouls, but I have started on 13 Bullets by David Wellington... Oops... Never mind I have another month... There are just too many good reads out there...

Just started the final book of the shopaholic series. Light hearted and easy to read- just what I need when I'm working so much. Nice to wind down at the end of the day with!

Just started reading the first Harry Potter book, seen the films but had never bothered with the books.

Back