What's everyone reading at the moment?

dudette2001uk said:
I love this series of books! Waiting for W is for... to come out next. I feel it may be a long wait, lol! xx

I have a way to go to catch up then, but hey, the way I read I think its doable...xx

I've started the Outlander series, and now on book 2, Dragonfly in Amber, so far so good.

lippy66 said:
I'm re-reading R is for Ricochet by Sue Grafton. Kinsey Millhone is one of my favourite PIs
I see SG has a new paperbook out - V is for Vengeance - looking forward to reading that.

I've read most of those! I also like Sarah paretskys's books.

Still on the other boelyn girl. Had no idea how long this book is, not even half way through. Enjoying it though, it's an easy read and quite good fun. It's not historically accurate which has resulted in it getting mixed reviews, however it does not claim to be.

May read something totally different and then go on to game of thrones book 3. Although I fancy a Christmassy read soon, any ideas or recommendations?

Currently reading the Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairy and Slinky Malinki books by Linley Dodd with my 3 year old, absolutely brilliant, I really recommend them for pre-schoolers, such lovely, entertaining and catchy rhyming short tales. I think I love them more than she does.

I'm reading The Passage by Justin Cronin. I read it a few years ago and am reading it again cause the sequal just came out and I want to remember everything that happened!

I'm giggling my way through Queen Camilla by Sue Townsend. Lovely light reading and very humorous.

Last edited:
Still on the other boelyn girl but this time next week I'll have finished my diploma (hopefully passed. Eek!) and will be free to read as much as I like. Hurrah!!

Popalong said:
Beyond Black by Hilary Mantel and 1Q84 book 3 by Haruki Murakami .. just finished reading the Visible World by Mark Slouka

Are you enjoying Beyond Black? I found it too dark. Though I enjoyed Wolf Hall and plan to read Bring up the bodies.

Omg loved that series.

It is good isn't it! I've just downloaded the Merry Gentry series by the same author. Also downloaded the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris...must be on a bit of a preternatural kick at the moment! :)

dudette2001uk said:
It is good isn't it! I've just downloaded the Merry Gentry series by the same author. Also downloaded the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris...must be on a bit of a preternatural kick at the moment! :)

Read all of merry gentry, then I have read all of charlaine Harris books. They are all fab

Back