What's everyone reading at the moment?

Others by James Herbert (reading this on the journey to and from work)
Perfect People by Peter James (bed time reading).

Mixedspice69 said:
Others by James Herbert (reading this on the journey to and from work)
Perfect People by Peter James (bed time reading).

I found Others quite disturbing, good but very nasty in places, how are you finding it?

Reading Saved by Cake by Marian Keyes. Essentially a recipe book but with the hilarious chat that only keyes could offer. :)

Just finished re-reading Anno Dracula by Kim Newman... I bought it on Kindle recently having parted with my paperback when we left The Appleby, slowly I am replacing all my favourite books on Kindle... This means it prompts me to read them again... If you like this genre of books you will love this, it follows on from Bram Stokers Dracula if Van Helsing and his crew of Gods Madmen as he calls Harker etc, had not defeated him... It also includes Jack The Ripper but as a vigilante killing vampire prostitutes... A well written involved plot novel with a rich vein (excuse the pun!) of famous/ infamous cast of characters, both real and fictional...

I've just finished Dragonfly in Amber, which was brill, full of excitement you just dont know at will happen next, which is why i cant wait to get started on the next in the series Voyager.

Almost finished the other bolelyn girl which I've really enjoyed. Will definitely read some more of her books.

No idea what to start next!

ShredFanSW said:
Currently reading The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling

Ooh. What's it like? X

Odd. Lol she writes really well but it's taking a while to get stuck into it. I can't get out of the habit of wanting Harry to pop up somewhere.

Think I'll give it a go when I get a few days!! :)

Orphaned Worlds by Michael Cobley.

I just read a discovery of witches by Deborah Harkness and the second book Shadow of Night, I thought they were really good. An a bit disappointed that I have to wait for the third and last book in the series to come out - apparently it's still a work in progress!

Back