What's everyone reading at the moment?

I just finished reading double dare last week too. Was a good wee book which didn't require a lot of thinking, just what I needed!

I got my kindle fire 2 weeks ago and have worked my way thru 15 books!! My husband is officially a kindle widow lol!!

Ill try n remember what ones I've read n post them here!

Haha yeah I'm the same once I start I can't put down and the kindle makes it even easier!

All the books I've read recently have all been chick-lit romance novel types, need to get a couple good books to do me over the fortnight in off work x

Re-reading an old favorite Thin Air by my friend Storm Constantine... It's a beautiful haunting tale of a rock star who disappears at the height of his fame... Inspired by the mystery surrounding the original lead singer of. The Manic Street Preachers, Storm brings her wonderful way with words to a eerie but believable supernatural explanation of where the missing go... A joy of a book, both melancholy but hopeful... A must read for anyone who likes well written fantasy...

Anyone reading any Christmas books?

I'm not but when I was on holiday a few weeks ago I saw a book 'A Christmas Blessing' Donna VanLiere, it wasn't for me, but I just knew my mum would love it, but it was the 2nd book & a follow on from The Christmas Shoes. So I swapped A Christmas Blessing & bought mum The Christmas Shoes, from what I can gather the basis of the books are to trust & believe in God, and have a Christmassie feel to them.

tonight i'm going to start reading the christmas bake off by abby clements another free book on the kindle xx

I've finished it took me about 15mins very short book but I did enjoy it and my consider looking at her other books :)

I want to get abck into reading again and was wondering if there was any books that effected your life or made you think about things (iykwim!!)

For me it has to be Ugly and its sequel Beyond Ugly by Constance Briscoe. Won't spoil the plot for anyone who hasn't read them but very thought provoking and inspirational.

Had an Amazon Kindle voucher for Christmas so have gone on and loaded up with lots of bargin books... Beautiful Creatures, The Heresy of Doctor Dee and The Secrets of Pain to name a few...

I read The Book Thief by Markus Zusak over Christmas. I think it was one of those times where expectations were too high. People raved about this book, I liked it but it didn't totally blow my socks off.

I read The Book Thief by Markus Zusak over Christmas. I think it was one of those times where expectations were too high. People raved about this book, I liked it but it didn't totally blow my socks off.

I felt exactly the same when I read it...everyone was raving about it so I thought I'd give it a go, but I found myself getting a bit bored towards the end xx

Back