What's everyone reading at the moment?

Currently reading the girl with the dragon tattoo trilogy. I'm nearly finished the 2nd one. Although I've enjoyed the story I'm not sure about the authors style, maybe because its been translated but I'm not finding it as easy a read don't kno if that makes sense? Anyway would still recommend them!

Had an Amazon Kindle voucher for Christmas so have gone on and loaded up with lots of bargin books... Beautiful Creatures, The Heresy of Doctor Dee and The Secrets of Pain to name a few...

I downloaded & started reading beautiful creatures yesterday :D x

I've just finished reading me before you. Was a brilliant book. Bit sad but really worth a read. Can anyone recommend something for me to read next? I got an amazon voucher ready to be spent! :)

I've just finished reading me before you. Was a brilliant book. Bit sad but really worth a read. Can anyone recommend something for me to read next? I got an amazon voucher ready to be spent! :)

I think if you just go back a few pages on this thread you'll soon find something which will interest you. This is where I get all my book recomendations from ;)

P.S. I Love you by Cecilia Ahern, I love it, read it quite a few times now! lol

The film is really good as well, makes u cry loads though! Lol

Back