What's everyone reading at the moment?

Oh dear... Beautiful Creatures the book 1 movie nil... Highlight of the movie Jeremy Irons one... Emma Thompson nil...

Oh no :( my friend cancelled on me so going next week... Wasn't it very good? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no :( my friend cancelled on me so going next week... Wasn't it very good? x

It's not bad but they cut so much out that would have added depth and some of the charecters just didn't work... I imagined Amma to be this big black mamma of the Louisiana swamps, not a skinny 35 year old seer... There was no Boo Radley dog or Marion the librarian, and no wacky sisters... X

I love Terry Pratchett, I've read the first two Discworld books and have the rest of the series to read when I've finished the Outlander series. Terry Pratchett has such a brilliant imagination I can't believe its only the last few years I 'found him'.

You can't beat a bit of Pratchett... Always have one lined up on my kindle even if I am reading a 'serious' book I can break it up and have a giggle...x

It's not bad but they cut so much out that would have added depth and some of the charecters just didn't work... I imagined Amma to be this big black mamma of the Louisiana swamps, not a skinny 35 year old seer... There was no Boo Radley dog or Marion the librarian, and no wacky sisters... X

Aaah I imagined the same with amma, was a bit shocked to see her in the trailer, no boo or Marion they are key characters :(

39 Weeks by Terri Douglas, Kindle cheapie. Relaxing chick lit :)

Actually it's mortal instrument series doh.. First book called city of bones, not same authors, written by Cassandra Clare x

Actually it's mortal instrument series doh.. First book called city of bones, not same authors, written by Cassandra Clare x

Ooo... Read those and love them... I have the fourth still to read, but one, two and three were great...xx

Oooh are they worth downloading then? think there is a fifth one too x

There is but I have fell a bit behind, I think you will love them... I had them in book form but downloaded the first three on my kindle as I know I will re read them at some point... X

There is but I have fell a bit behind, I think you will love them... I had them in book form but downloaded the first three on my kindle as I know I will re read them at some point... X

I think I am more excited by them as I know there are more than 3 of them hehe x

Back