What's everyone reading at the moment?

Sounds good what's it about?

A pair of twins.. one a supermodel one just normal.. supermodel gets herself in danger and the other has to help even though they hate each other.. my description doesn't give it justice :)

Finished my book a couple of days ago now and have started reading Dan Brown - the lost symbol - so far it is very good

Finished Beautiful Chaos book three of the Caster Chronicles... Now reading Children of the Sun book three of the Two AM series and The Burning Wire by Jeffery Deaver... I like to have a couple on the go so that I can choose which to read to suit my.mood... Usually one takes over completely and I end up engrossed in that... I tend to have a Pratchett on the back burner for a little light relief if a book is a bit heavy going or too harrowing...

My auntie does that - she always has a couple of books on the go at the same time - i don't think i could i get too wrapped up in the one i'm reading i think id get confused if i was reading two at the same time ;)

My auntie does that - she always has a couple of books on the go at the same time - i don't think i could i get too wrapped up in the one i'm reading i think id get confused if i was reading two at the same time ;)

I can switch easily depends on my mood... I can have one on kindle, one on audible and one book or all three on kindle... X

just finished mandasue heller's two faced, very gripping book would recommend :D xx

That's a brilliant book, I love all of hers, can't get enough of them!

A few months ago my Mam handed me a shopping bag full of Agatha Christie books. She'd collected them as part of a magazine deal. I'm slowly moving my way through them.

I'm reading Still Thinking of You by Adele Parks at the moment. Struggling a bit with it but I'm about 40% of the way through so I'll stick with it.

Just finished "billy and me" by giovanna fletcher. It's her debut and I loved it. Really sweet and easy to read but got some really funny and teary bits in it. Perfect holiday read x

Currently reading A Spot of Bother by Mark Haddon. I like his writing style. I read The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time a couple of years back and really enjoyed it, so I decided to request this one at the library.

Just finished "billy and me" by giovanna fletcher. It's her debut and I loved it. Really sweet and easy to read but got some really funny and teary bits in it. Perfect holiday read x

This is on my Amazon wish list, glad to hear it's good!

I've not posted on here for agggess!

I've been a busy book worm and read books 3 & 4 of the song of ice and fire (game of thrones) series- a storm of swords and a feast for crows. They were excellent, I'm really enjoying this series which is why I'm not rushing into book 5 just yet, saving it for a little while:)

I'm currently reading the exorcist by William Peter Blatty. Not everyone's cup of tea but I'm enjoying it. There's a lot of psychology in there, which makes it quite an interesting read. The film follows the book very closely.

Back