What's everyone reading at the moment?

Finished my book (inferno) got to decide what to read next.

Started reading Jessie Keane - Ruthless this afternoon

OH has just finished reading the Hundred Year Old Man & I said a few people on here said it was strange & he agreed it was 'odd'.

I have that book as one of my holiday reads, but I kind of like strange so maybe it will suit me.

Ive just finished reading The Man Who Forgot His Wife. A guy wakes up in hospital with amnesia, after a week he is rescued by a friend who tells him about his life including that he is married. He then learns he is about to divorce said wife but falls in love with her all over again. I expected it to be a bit gushy and I suppose it was in a way, but still very interesting story how someone copes with amnesia.

Reading "Don't Want to Miss a Thing" by Jill Mansell, almost finished and it's an easy enjoyable read :)
Next book is Ferney by James Long my friend has said it's really good so going to give it a go.

I've just finished the 6th book in the vampire for hire series, need to get my paws on the 7th! Just started the girl with the dragon tattoo trilogy finding it a bit slow :( heard good reviews just taking to long to get in too

I've just finished the 6th book in the vampire for hire series, need to get my paws on the 7th! Just started the girl with the dragon tattoo trilogy finding it a bit slow :( heard good reviews just taking to long to get in too

I found The Girl with the Dragon tattoo really slow to get start. I nearly gave up on it but it's totally worth sticking with

Decided to read the time travellers wife. Wish I hadn't watched the film a few years back though. Hate watching films before reading the book.

Just finished a couple of books by Cathy Glass, anyone read any of hers? Latest one I read was Damaged, found it a bit hard to read in bits (distressing/graphic) to be honest but was a very good read

What do you think of it so far? Xx
I am enjoying it so far... Not as gripping as The Divinci Code (I couldn't put that down) but that could be because I haven't had much time this last couple of weeks with moving jobs etc... I do love his plots though and his research is excellent... What do you think thus far? X

I am enjoying it so far... Not as gripping as The Divinci Code (I couldn't put that down) but that could be because I haven't had much time this last couple of weeks with moving jobs etc... I do love his plots though and his research is excellent... What do you think thus far? X

Of The Night Circus or Inferno? I've finished The Night Circus and thought it was fab, but I'm struggling to get into Inferno...I keep having to re-read the first couple of pages, which is unusual when I'm reading a Dan Brown book. I hope it improves, lol! xx

Of The Night Circus or Inferno? I've finished The Night Circus and thought it was fab, but I'm struggling to get into Inferno...I keep having to re-read the first couple of pages, which is unusual when I'm reading a Dan Brown book. I hope it improves, lol! xx

Inferno... I think it is a slow starter compared to the others not action wise but having him wake up somewhere injured not knowing where he was confused me a little... Or maybe that's just me, easily confused these days lol...xx

Me Before You by JoJo Moyes and I am loving it. I can't put it down.

Back