What's everyone reading at the moment?

Such a great book :)

I'm now on the next Discworld book 'Sourcery' so far so good, got to love Terry Pratchett, he's amazing.

Just finished the experiment in terror books, by karina Halle, nice easy reading.. Next one out in the winter

Just finished the experiment in terror books, by karina Halle, nice easy reading.. Next one out in the winter :)

I'm about to sit in the garden with a cuppa and start Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.x

this is next on my to read list, really looking forward to it.

Gone Girl is a good book :) I think a film is being made as well.

I'm struggling with "Ferney" my friend said it was the best book ever! I'm 22% through so hoping it gets better soon!

Im currently reading the Accidental Apprentice by Vikas Swarup. This is the guy who wrote Slumdog Millionaire (originally called Q&A). I like reading his books but they all take pretty much the same route, each chapter devoted to a specific answer. This one though is stretching the bounds of reason just a tad too far, a young woman trying to support an ailing mother and fanciful younger sister, is one day approached out of the blue by a multi millionaire who wants her to run his global corporation, if she can pass 7 tests. yeah right. Im halfway through the book and I don't know if I want to read it to the end or ditch it and read something a bit more intelligent. Its entertaining, but I think overall im dissapointed

Not heard of gone girl (off to check on amazon )

Have started the fallen series today x

Ohh I see other people are reading Gone Girl, I have that on my kindle ready and waiting for me, so that might be my next book

I started it yesterday and have got over halfway through, literally had to force myself to put it down and go to work this morning!

Hoping to finish it tonight, with a break to watch GBBO!!

Finished Gone Girl, have to admit was a bit disappointed with the ending but never mind! Will probably still keep an eye out for her other books.

Now what next?! Michael Connelly, Mark Haddon or Ian Mcewan?!

Think I'm going to have to read this 'Gone Girl' book heard a few people talking about it here & there.

After someone mentioned the Samantha Moon Series on this thread I started Book 1, I'm now half way through Book 3 and I'm addicted lol

Finished Gone Girl, have to admit was a bit disappointed with the ending but never mind! Will probably still keep an eye out for her other books.

Now what next?! Michael Connelly, Mark Haddon or Ian Mcewan?!

Must admit I was as well!

Back