What's everyone reading at the moment?

I have just finished Deadly Memories by SD O'Donnell, was a really good read.

Starting on Logan MacRae Series Book 3 Broken Skin by Stuart MacBride.

Not long finished Rachael's Holiday by Marian Keyes.

Just started Blood, Sweat and Tea - Diary of a London Ambulance Man. Very interesting, sometimes gross, sad and funny too!

Finished "the time travellers wife" about to start "deja dead" by kathy reichs.

Finished "the time travellers wife" about to start "deja dead" by kathy reichs.

Kathy Reichs books are great. Try to read them in order - even tho each one is a separate story there are background stories that run thru them.

Kathy Reichs books are great. Try to read them in order - even tho each one is a separate story there are background stories that run thru them.

Well I love Karen slaughter and teas gerritson and they are similar stand alone stories but mini stories between.
I'm reading the first one and sure I saw some at my mam's so going to borrow those :)

I've been so busy that I haven't had time but I do have a couple of chapters of The Red House by Mark Haddon read and I'm really enjoying it. :)

Finished work experience and I've got a train journey to Dublin and back today so I'm planning on getting stuck into this. Also, a bit OT but anyhow - I'm bringing my own lunch so I don't eat anything silly. :)

Just finished East End Honour by Kim Hunter, very similar to Martina Cole - good read, would recommend

Finished Broken Skin, now on2 book 5 Flesh House. Reviews making it sound quite gory tho :-/

Finished Broken Skin, now on2 book 5 Flesh House. Reviews making it sound quite gory tho :-/

Flesh House is very gory but still a good read! Don't read it whilst eating though :eek: :D

Just started the fourth Mortal Instruments book City of Fallen Angels... Didn't really enjoy Inferno... Couldn't get into it... Think it was me though trying to read it when too much other stuff was going on... I might re read it again at a later date...

Sent from my BNTV400 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back