What's everyone reading at the moment?

I read The Island on holiday! ! But I wasn't in Crete lol! I did go to Spinalonga once though as a teenager- but it would mean so much more to me if I visited now! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

funcurls said:
I read The Island on holiday! ! But I wasn't in Crete lol! I did go to Spinalonga once though as a teenager- but it would mean so much more to me if I visited now! X Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
It's making me really want to visit Crete! Maybe that'll be a summer holiday destination for us:)

Finished Flesh House, not as gory as Thot would b. Quite disappointed in the ending tho.

Jst starting one called Ghosts of Royston, freebie from kindle x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im reading Nelson mandelas autobiography!! Such an amazing man!

Not usually a big fan of autobiographys but i have always wanted to read that one!

Im reading Nelson mandelas autobiography!! Such an amazing man!

Not usually a big fan of autobiographys but i have always wanted to read that one!

I bought this book about 18mths ago & still haven't read it, I really must make the effort, yep he is such an amazing man & I'm sure I'm going to find out lots more about him when I'm reading the book.

Ummm...off the top of my head, how about Michael Connelly, or Harlan Coben? Or James Patterson? There's also Lawrence Block, Cody McFadyen, Robert Crais and John Sandford. I think they're all quite similar, although the Reacher character from Lee Child's books is pretty unique :) xx

Reading the Night Circus at the moment. Can't remember the author but I love it! It's very different to anything I've read before. Set in the late 19th century- early 20th century. It's very well written and descriptive. Stunning book. Has anyone else read it?

Reading the Night Circus at the moment. Can't remember the author but I love it! It's very different to anything I've read before. Set in the late 19th century- early 20th century. It's very well written and descriptive. Stunning book. Has anyone else read it?

Sounds interesting, I'll have to add that to my 'too read list' no idea when this list is going to get shorter, I find I've little time for reading at the mo.

I've just finished Terry Pratchett Wyrd Sisters & now on the nxt Discworld book Pyramids, the back cover says '..... and the most outrageously funny to date', we'll see.

trying to start reading again, hard to find the time with an 11 month old though. Just got the shopaholic series which ive wanted to read since it came out but just never got it till now.

I bought two books a couple of weeks ago, this being one of them. I've just started the other one first which is cloud atlas. Only a few pages in though cos I got disturbed during my lunch!!

Back