What's everyone reading at the moment?

Giving Wuthering Heights a try :)

I used to read Roald Dahl to my children at bedtime, he is fantastic, which one are you reading?

I read the twits with my 6 year old niece the other week, she loved it. And then when she found out it was written by the man who wrote Charlie and the chocolate factory, she wanted to read the rest of them.

Have a look on the 'book people' website. They do box sets for amazing prices .

hi id love to get these for my grand daughter any idea were i could possibly buy them thanx :)

The book people definitely have them...I think they're 16 quid which is a fantastic price for them! Xx

On my new kindle with a light ----brilliant-----No light on all night in the bedroom.

I am reading the first of a Jarrow Trilogy The Jarrow Lass. Great

Reading 'Black Swan Green' by David Mitchell, bit strange but that's to be expected with his books.

I'm reading The White Queen at the moment, it was a series on bbc1 (or 2?) a few months a go but I missed some episodes so I bought the book instead. It's really good :)

Just finished the children of the sun by christopher buecheler it was the third book of the IIam trilogy... all three were fab!!! The first one was free on kindle and I think the other two were only a pound... I would highly recommend!!!!
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back